Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 09:29 AM   #9481
Webkinz :)

rennygirl05 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

My pet Burps every time I give them to him. LOL

No ads her, just checked
rennygirl05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 09:30 AM   #9482
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Well, GOOD MORNING, ALL!

I have to tell you a funny story about last night- when the ads were on around 10, DH kicked me off this computer to do his 'dailies', and I was SO mad, but was like, 'this is just a game, no biggie'. I got on our (sick, sllllooowwww) laptop and was able to get a few clicks in, then the game was over. I was ready to scream, thinking the chances of it coming back on were slim. Then I got back on this computer and logged on, and BAM! They were EVERYwhere, and I got a TON of stuff- it was great! So then I felt bad about being miffed at DH, LOL. But it was great, and I was totally laughing at myself b/c of my addicition.

Speaking of which, (and any mods that can help would be nice) can we start a 'Snow White Game Refugees Club'? Would something like that get deleted? I am like most of you, I have enjoyed our conversation and don't want to see it end, but you KNOW this thread will be closed after tomorrow. Sniff! Just an idea, but if it will just be deleted, I don't want to do it....

No ads for me yet, but DH will be going out of town tomorrow night, so, I think I'll put the youngin's to bed and CLICK, CLICK, CLICK!!! WHOO-HOO!!! Hmm. Maybe I'll get a babysitter....

And, really, I am TOTALLY kidding, I might just let them stay up late to click- they would love it!
Good morning Dutchmother!

I HIGHLY recommend that you check out the vacation party thread, it is like this, but MORE FUN! I haven't been there recently because I've been busy, but there is a group of people who frequent the parties, and they are a good group of people. We used to get prizes at the raffles, but there is a glitch now and you don't get any prizes, but people still go to the parties to hang out. I think you would find it to your liking!

No ads yet!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:30 AM   #9483

rennygirl05 will become famous soon enough

No ads here, I just did the rounds. Forgot to post it.
rennygirl05 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:33 AM   #9484
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Dwarf Game Ad Findings Thursday October 15th

9am - None
10am - None Yet
11am -
12pm -

1pm -
2pm -

3pm -

4pm -
5pm -
6pm -

7pm -
8pm
9pm -
10pm -

Wednesday's completed Chart link.

Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE* Post 9331 This should also have the link for Tuesday's list.
cozmic is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:33 AM   #9485
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Just rechecked no ad's yet. And yes Bindidog I also reccommend the vacation thread it is fun.

No ad's
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:35 AM   #9486
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just did a round, no ads.
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:41 AM   #9487
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
Just rechecked no ad's yet. And yes Bindidog I also reccommend the vacation thread it is fun.

No ad's
We had a party this summer where we all brought a yorkie, and dressed them the same. I feel sorry for anyone in the clubhouse who didn't know who we were, there were yorkies everywhere!

I know there are a lot of new users who became a lot more active because of the Snow White contest this past week, so if you are still looking for a place to hang out after tomorrow, feel free to visit the party thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...cation-511348/. Eventually the prizes should come back, so it's a cool way to get free stuff, but better than that, you meet some of the nicest people on WW and WI! I just don't want anyone to be stranded after tomorrow!

No ads yet!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:47 AM   #9488

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

Click the image to open in full size.
IF I DID THIS RIGHT, THIS IS JUST ONE OF MY WALK IN CLOSETS.....LOL

no ads yet

Last edited by dana1199; 10-15-2009 at 09:47 AM..
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:51 AM   #9489

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
We had a party this summer where we all brought a yorkie, and dressed them the same. I feel sorry for anyone in the clubhouse who didn't know who we were, there were yorkies everywhere!

I know there are a lot of new users who became a lot more active because of the Snow White contest this past week, so if you are still looking for a place to hang out after tomorrow, feel free to visit the party thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...cation-511348/. Eventually the prizes should come back, so it's a cool way to get free stuff, but better than that, you meet some of the nicest people on WW and WI! I just don't want anyone to be stranded after tomorrow!

No ads yet!
Hey Bindidog! I'm one of those who came out of the darkness b/c of these ads. I really appreciate all the info you and all the others provide. I would never be able to manage w/o ya! Hope to see you in the future in the vacation room...if I can figure that out.

No ads for me so far today. Happy mining everyone!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:54 AM   #9490

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Great walkin! I'm starting one now. If only my real world 's closets could be so organized! Thanks for the pict.
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: