Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 11:33 PM   #9401
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Good night all.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 11:33 PM   #9402
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
Actually, that spider web was added to the new items in the WShop this morning, so you can now buy it there.
Serena:ccat:

Thanks for the heads up, Serena! And I see they've also added a chair and new costumes too. Gosh, I love Halloween!!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:36 PM   #9403

toyika is on a distinguished road

Any ads anywhere?
toyika is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:49 PM   #9404
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I'll be up and looking if anyone else is out there clicking

no ads

ye gads, the floating ribbon... flashes of frantic fall fest.

no ads, 1 round looking

Last edited by home50; 10-14-2009 at 11:49 PM..
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:07 AM   #9405
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Still see no ads

Have the graphics for the powder blue skirt been changed again?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:12 AM   #9406
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

I'll be up for at least a little while longer and I'll be clicking too.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:16 AM   #9407

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I am so bummed. I was on webkinz earlier until 9:30KT and had to log out to put the kids to bed. 9 minutes later, the ads come. I sign back on at 10:05, luckily get an ad, then they stop. I wait around until 10:55KT, then log out to hang with DH, guess what? ads come. Now I'm back on...I just can't sleep! I am truly addicted to this Snow White game! What will I do Monday morning??

I'll have to check out my blue skirt to see.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:20 AM   #9408
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Still see no ads

They were due to change blue skirt. I like this one with visual bows better.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:21 AM   #9409

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Still see no ads

I don't think mine is different since the past few days, but it's in my dock. I know in the dock it was changed twice. Light blue, then blue with no bows, now blue with bows. I know when it had no bows in the dock, the ones on pets had the bows.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:21 AM   #9410
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I am so bummed. I was on webkinz earlier until 9:30KT and had to log out to put the kids to bed. 9 minutes later, the ads come. I sign back on at 10:05, luckily get an ad, then they stop. I wait around until 10:55KT, then log out to hang with DH, guess what? ads come. Now I'm back on...I just can't sleep! I am truly addicted to this Snow White game! What will I do Monday morning??

I'll have to check out my blue skirt to see.
Mine now have the bows on it.
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: