Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #9381
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

We need to have a HUGE bake sale! That was a blast! A great mix of all the prizes!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #9382
Webkinz :)

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I think I may just wait this out awhile there is no way I could sleep now I am pumped
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #9383

toyika is on a distinguished road

COme on ads! I am addicted!
toyika is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #9384
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Fantastic run, best ever!!!

And in case someone missed my post, the SPOOKY SPIDER WEB is still available in the Euro acct. Curio Shop for Deluxe Members. Again, this is NOT the same one sold in the WShop.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #9385

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Trojankyd
Thanks for the screenshot of the W Shop. Just picked up the new web and there's a new Jack O' Lantern chair.
You're welcome! I happened to notice a story about the new items on the front page of this site this afternoon. It was lucky I saw it actually, because lately I have been clicking straight to this thread, lol. There are 2 new costumes in the Kinz Style outlet too, in case anyone didn't know. They are a ninja and a scarecrow.

Still no more ads yet...
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #9386

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

i love the new pumpkin chairs - the candles on the top light up when they are occupied!
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #9387
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Fantastic run, best ever!!!

And in case someone missed my post, the SPOOKY SPIDER WEB is still available in the Euro acct. Curio Shop for Deluxe Members. Again, this is NOT the same one sold in the WShop.
That spooky spider web was added to the wshop today, so check Arte's price for it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #9388

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by THREEAMIGOES
i love the new pumpkin chairs - the candles on the top light up when they are occupied!
Ooooh, I didn't see that! I'm off to try.....

lol
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:57 PM   #9389

Trojankyd is on a distinguished road

Just bought the new chair and stumbled on the new costumes today, they are super cute and this last run of digging paid for it all!!
Trojankyd is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:57 PM   #9390
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by FraggleMom
After clicking 3 times, you get a window with a summary of what you won. Sometimes it is a list of numbers instead of the actual items.
Whew. Now that the excitement is over I can go back to this.
Thanks for clarifying. I thought you meant a list of totals at the end of a run. I've never had numbers come up instead of the items, so I didn't know what you were talking about.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: