Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #9181
RthuEndra
Gifted

RthuEndra is just really niceRthuEndra is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Okay, phew! I found it on the My Page! Thanks everyone for cluing me in on that. I thought it was Todays Activities.
RthuEndra is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #9182
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. good move on Disney, advertising thru Webkinz. Though, it was suppposed to last until the 18th, yet haven't seen an ad in 3 days. And when I did see one, it was on a middle or bottom ad in my room! weird!

I
Old 10-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #9183
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
ahh, so true, so true. and the question lives on...what is the best storage option? now here's a question for the calculus and advanced geometry bunch... when going to retrieve and place items in storage you must be able alk up to them, so wich is the best way to arrange the boxes in a room? (evil laugh...graph paper anyone?)
You can do it two different ways depending upon how many items you want to cram into one room. Many of my storage rooms are set up with the boxes in rows so the pet can walk over to any given box and open it.

For items which I know I won't be accessing frequently, I completely lined the entire floor with the boxes. When I need something, I remove several boxes from the room and temporarily put them into my dock. That gives the pet access into the room to walk over and open boxes. When I've removed the items I want, I transfer the storage boxes from my dock back into the room.

What would be REALLY nice is if Ganz made the boxes stackable so you could create pyramid and other intriguing designs. The look of all those boxes sitting side by side, low to the ground is not the most interesting of room designs. But alas, you can't stack or place something on any item with a lid that opens.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #9184
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

taking several clicks on newspaper, but still seeing it
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:44 PM   #9185

chickenandfries is on a distinguished road

I got it in newspaper, got a dwarf costume, pie and apple. then i tried to close it and it said i didn't get any prizes then wouldn't close out. had to refresh. anyone else have this prob?
chickenandfries is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #9186

lexnmom is on a distinguished road

In kinz post
lexnmom is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #9187

mommak7075 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got one in kinzpost
mommak7075 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #9188

samt8 will become famous soon enough

also in kinzpost
samt8 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #9189
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

I may have got one in kinz post but got frozen so you may want to check there.
Jazicat is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #9190
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

Dreaded "Please Wait...."
FraggleMom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: