Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 06:59 PM   #9031
Webkinz :)

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I think they are done for me
melnicjus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 06:59 PM   #9032
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

ok I think they are all done
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #9033

Magicpern13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine seems to have just stopped.
Magicpern13 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #9034

toyika is on a distinguished road

Getting lots of diamond apples
toyika is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #9035
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

They are all gone now !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #9036

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Yeah I think they are done too, I'm getting lots of please waits.
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #9037
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

They are gone for me now.
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #9038
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Dwarf Ad Findings Wednesday October 14th

9am - None
10am - None
11am - None
12pm - None

1pm - None
2pm - None

3pm - None

4pm - 4:09 Caring Valley and Your Room with lots of problems unable to log on 4:51
5pm - None
6pm - None

7pm - 7:35 Daily Activities ended 8:00
8pm
9pm -
10pm -

Yesterday's Tracking results post5203
Snow White Ad Tracking thread

cozmic is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #9039
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

They are gone for me too. Hopefully they'll be back again - maybe in an hour or 1 1/2 hours?
Old 10-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #9040
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

I've not finding any again. Lots of hats and a plethora of pies. No mirrors.
beckybug3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: