Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 04:11 PM   #8771
ugot2luvnik
Webkinz :)

ugot2luvnik is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

still no ads for me...wierd
ugot2luvnik is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #8772
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Quote:
Huh? Is that sarcasim? I am cunfused. Huh? Did I do something wrong? :S
No, no, you did nothing wrong, it wasn't sarcasm, but a genuine thanks to those that stopped clicking long enough to post that the ads were still in the caring valley.
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #8773
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Hope147
No getting them and always loosing track of where they are
I usually pick the care valley ad and click to kinzpost then back to care valley, and then kinzpost. I go to kinzpost because it loads quickly and don't have to move your mouse far to click it once you've opened things to do again.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #8774

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

No ads yet
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #8775
love him forever

Amu Hinamori8 will become famous soon enough

yeah i hope i cn find it
Amu Hinamori8 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #8776
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

For those of you who have yet to see the ad, I have two nieces whose accounts I log onto occasionally to try to hlep them out and have not seen the ad on their accounts ONCE. Don't knwo why, just FYI...
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #8777

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

:bas:I had a great time even though I froze up twice and couldn't get back on for awhile.
Thanks Ganz and Disney! Way to trackers!!! Couldn't do this without you.
:bas:I'm going to get my count as soon as I can get back on again.
Linz
Old 10-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #8778
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Hope147
Huh? Is that sarcasim? I am cunfused. Huh? Did I do something wrong? :S
No, I was impressed with the people on this thread. You did great! You found the add, right? Keep the questions coming and we'll help you all we can.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #8779

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

Pinky Sue - that was KittyKitten's run of goodies. I have no idea what I got but it was no where near that!

Not seeing ads now.
melnicjus is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #8780
hope147

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
No, no, you did nothing wrong, it wasn't sarcasm, but a genuine thanks to those that stopped clicking long enough to post that the ads were still in the caring valley.
Oh Okay thanks, I was scared for a second there. Also thanks to you and sorry for not taking the chance to say thanks to all the others, sorry I forgot my manners :S
Hope147 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: