Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 04:07 PM   #8761
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

For those of you wondering, the ads IMMEDIATELY stopped at 5:00KT. We're all helping keep an eye on the 'usual' places for when- I am believing WHEN and not IF- they appear again, we'll keep you posted! Don't worry!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #8762
Webkinz :)

SpewKnitter is just really niceSpewKnitter is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I'm clicking back and forth, will post if I find an ad.
SpewKnitter is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #8763
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

See? Like SpewKnitter, thank you for keeping us posted! Thank you to all- I post when I find the ad, but it seems someone always beats me to it first!

Ads STOPPED (for a bit) at 5:00KT....
Old 10-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #8764
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

my whole system freezed. I logged back in and the screen was just green. Totally freaked me out. I also have a HUGE headach from all this clicking!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #8765
hope147

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Thank you to the several people who answered this plea for help during the hectic back and forth of clicking ads and posting on WI. Excellent "others first" attitude and nice typing while trying to be quick
Huh? Is that sarcasim? I am cunfused. Huh? Did I do something wrong? :S

I'm sure it wasn't meant in a sarcastic way. You asked for help and immediately several persons posted where to find an ad. Then you found one. Everything is fine.

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-14-2009 at 04:13 PM..
Hope147 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #8766
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I hope they come back soon since many of us were locked out of our accounts!
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #8767

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Wow, Melcnic you had a fabulous run, I thought mine was good. I didn't count money but I think it was about $1500. So strange how I get so few Snow White dresses compared to lots of dwarf suits. I've only gotten two mirrors/pictures total and now finally the three crystal apples first time today but I've gotten countless pies and apples. Hopefully there will be another run like that but so hard to catch one. I looked so many times the last few days without finding an ad.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #8768
Will just remain
Gifted

LOL, I got a bazillion friend requests when I logged in- thank you all! What fun! I'll try to invite you to my webkinz house whenever I see you on!

No ads right now...
Old 10-14-2009, 04:11 PM   #8769
love him forever

Amu Hinamori8 will become famous soon enough

um i am trying to find it and i cant can someone help me find the most obvious place
Amu Hinamori8 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:11 PM   #8770
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

I did manage to get back in for about 3 more rounds before the ads left. I got 2 diamond apples and I think 1 mirror. I can't tell you altogether what I got due to login out and back in. tons of dresses and suits!
I did click around and see no more ads.
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: