Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #8641
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by mommy3
Mine is doing crazy things too. letting my click them all and get nothing. AND clicking one with nothing and not letting me x out and try another????
happening to me now... logging out. hope it works
home50 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #8642
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Now I can't log back in! ARUGHHHHH!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #8643
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

ok I called more people need to call as she said i was the first one that has called about the getting stuck. She said she will send it to tec.
1-866-983-5469
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #8644
hope147

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

PLEASE HELPPP Can someone tell me where they are now? I havent got them for like 5 days now and I need more things, please help me and tell me where they are because now I cant find them anywhere and I logged on and off and nothing!!!!!!
Hope147 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #8645
Unregistered

Caring Valley

I keep getting frozen....
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #8646

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

anyone else recognize the music in the game? it's from the recess area in KA

game still in the valley for me...
madd4baseball is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #8647

SpewKnitter is just really niceSpewKnitter is just really nice

I am getting lots of dwarf outfits and pies in the Caring Valley!!!! Although it seems to have frozen up on me at the moment..... Hopefully a momentary problem.
SpewKnitter is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #8648
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

CARING VALLEY!!!!!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #8649
MilitaryWife
Gift Guru

MilitaryWife has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by elefancy
Thanks for the heads up in caring valley- anyone else having trouble with the game freezing after you open a rock??
yes- like the prize doesnt come up and when you hover over the rock it outlines it in white but not any other rocks? If that is it, you can still x out (hover at exactly the right spot over the x) and it will ask you if you really want to leave and lose the rest of your turns (which you of course dont but you have to...) click leave or yes and then find another ad. That happened to me several times
Old 10-14-2009, 03:48 PM   #8650

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Hope147
PLEASE HELPPP Can someone tell me where they are now? I havent got them for like 5 days now and I need more things, please help me and tell me where they are because now I cant find them anywhere and I logged on and off and nothing!!!!!!
It is in the Caring Valley. You have to click around a lot before you see your first game ad.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: