Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #8611
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Dwarf Ad Findings Wednesday October 14th

9am - None
10am - None
11am - None
12pm - None

1pm - None
2pm - None

3pm - None

4pm - 4:09 Caring Valley and Your Room
5pm -
6pm -

7pm -
8pm
9pm -
10pm -

Yesterday's Tracking results post5203
Snow White Ad Tracking thread

cozmic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #8612
MilitaryWife
Gift Guru

MilitaryWife has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

seems like the diamond apples are back in full force. I am getting one every two or three turns compared to NONE the entire day yesterday!
Old 10-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #8613
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

is anyones else acting werid? I keep clicking and can click all them away and nothing
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #8614
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone had the game get stuck on them? I do all three goes and then the last ax won't go away. I have to log off to get out.

Ok just had to log out and now can't get back in. green screen only.

I am dead in the water. Can't get past the green screen. it was a good run though. tons of dresses, suits, and hats. 2 diamond apples and the rest KC and food. Only 2 pair of shoes.

Last edited by GrannyJeff; 10-14-2009 at 03:50 PM..
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #8615
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by madd4baseball
i get tickled when the rock LOOKS empty, than it won't let me close it and ends up being something great. LOL!
Is yours sticking for a little while first or is it a short lived stick?

Caring Valley!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:39 PM   #8616
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by GrannyJeff
Has anyone had the game get stuck on them? I do all three goes and then the last ax won't go away. I have to log off to get out.
that has happened to me before!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:39 PM   #8617
Webkinz :)

mommy3 is on a distinguished road

Mine is doing crazy things too. letting my click them all and get nothing. AND clicking one with nothing and not letting me x out and try another????
mommy3 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:39 PM   #8618

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

That just happened to me. When I logged back in, everything was fine.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:40 PM   #8619

Magicpern13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine was getting stuck in Rooms and Caring Valley...logged off and now I'm not getting any ads for anything! Geesh!
Magicpern13 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #8620
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I want to call ganz!! are they open?
stylede is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: