Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #8441
campingpixi
Webkinz :)

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

that would not be good
campingpixi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #8442

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i got that too a few hours ago and then it was fine the eighth time i tried. still no ads or dwarf costume on my pet
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #8443
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

well lets hope this ad pops up soon before I go nuts and my finger falls off.
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #8444
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Dwarf Ad Findings Wednesday October 14th

9am - None
10am - None
11am - None
12pm - None

1pm - None
2pm - None Yet

3pm -

4pm -
5pm -
6pm -

7pm -
8pm
9pm -
10pm -

Yesterday's Tracking results post5203
Snow White Ad Tracking thread

cozmic is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #8445
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Just clicked around... no ads here. I hope they come soon. I have a 1 hour window here before I have to leave again... I even cut a class for old people at our local college to be here this hour (luckily they are for enjoyment only, not for credit).
The dwarf costumes are back though, in all 3 places... my dock, storage, and on pets.
Serena
Serena is online now Female
Old 10-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #8446

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

uuuuuuugggggggggg still no ad
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 01:28 PM   #8447

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Serena. I will clear and reboot. sounds like that will take care of the problem
Old 10-14-2009, 01:28 PM   #8448

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

zzzzzzzzzzz wake me when th ad comes on please
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 01:28 PM   #8449

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by scrapkinz
i really need an avi, is there some where to get one or do i need to create one?
I have a basic one, you can get those when you customize your profile. But the coolest ones are the ones that are made, and there's lots of people who can help you out with those!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 01:29 PM   #8450

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
Just clicked around... no ads here. I hope they come soon. I have a 1 hour window here before I have to leave again... I even cut a class for old people at our local college to be here this hour (luckily they are for enjoyment only, not for credit).
The dwarf costumes are back though, in all 3 places... my dock, storage, and on pets.
Serena
lol thats funny.
dana1199 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: