Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 11:28 AM   #8351
Webkinz :)

Becky241 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

No I didnt look at their rooms.How do i go about looking at them..

Nope no ads...Hmmm..Where oh where are you ads!
Becky241 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 11:28 AM   #8352

rennygirl05 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

k thanks. I was clicking about 5x on each.
rennygirl05 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #8353
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Has anyone even seen the DVD ad yet this morning? I know it was in the code shop for most of yesterday.

Becky, if you go to the main house thread, they are usually the first couple ones you see. One has had almost a quarter of a million views!!!

NO ads yet this morning
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:30 AM   #8354

Becky241 is on a distinguished road

Okay..Im going to go and try to find that..

I have not seen any ads for snow white today..
Becky241 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #8355
leighleigh45

leighleigh45 is on a distinguished road

are the ads out yet
leighleigh45 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #8356

I haven't seen the DVD ad anywhere.

No ads.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #8357
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Becky241
I think the ads are going to show up again around 3 when the kids get home...

I would love to queens dress or ball..But I dont think they will be adding anything else..

What is everyone doing with the stuff they are getting? Ive never had over 100 items in my dock.Now its up to almost 500 and I have no idea what to do..
I bought a whole bunch of those sky blue book boxes and have a lot of the costumes stored in those. I put two elf suits, two caps and two pairs of shoes together so I have two complete outfits in them. I put the dresses in them too and have them in a different section of my storeroom.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:43 AM   #8358
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Hello can someone fill me in because I havent been on yet today , have there been any ads ??

Also did they retire 3 halloween items ?? The gate , advisor, & Chair , ?? Thanks so much !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:44 AM   #8359

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I bought a whole bunch of those sky blue book boxes and have a lot of the costumes stored in those. I put two elf suits, two caps and two pairs of shoes together so I have two complete outfits in them. I put the dresses in them too and have them in a different section of my storeroom.
Great Idea putting them in the storage containers by outfits. Love It!!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #8360
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Hello can someone fill me in because I havent been on yet today , have there been any ads ??

Also did they retire 3 halloween items ?? The gate , advisor, & Chair , ?? Thanks so much !!
I haven't seen any ads. And it looks as though they have retired those three items. I'm sorry about the gate and the advisor if that was the crystal ball. I wanted more of both of those.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: