Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 10:03 AM   #8291
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I was just there after it was posted and there is conversation there also!! LOL Can not make everyone happy.Let's just keep doing what we are doing and keep trying to track and have fun while we wait.

No ad's yet come on dwarfs we are waiting
stylede is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 10:04 AM   #8292
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Sorry welcome Henry
no ad's
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #8293
campingpixi
Webkinz :)

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

I still see no ads!! what a bummer!!
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:10 AM   #8294
I should be working!

nucleardan has a reputation beyond reputenucleardan has a reputation beyond reputenucleardan has a reputation beyond reputenucleardan has a reputation beyond reputenucleardan has a reputation beyond reputenucleardan has a reputation beyond repute

It's 1100KT, still nothing. I wonder if the update has sent the dwarves a-packing! Or Grumpy has kicked Doc out of the mine.....
nucleardan is offline Male
Old 10-14-2009, 10:12 AM   #8295

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

been looking, no ads here
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:12 AM   #8296
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

I read on here earlier this morning that they did not show up until 3pm est yesterday
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #8297
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Well, friends, I am finished for now. I have work to do. Hope you find some ads!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #8298
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by campingpixi
I read on here earlier this morning that they did not show up until 3pm est yesterday
Yep, that's right, but that didn't keep most of us from spending all morning here looking for them anyway!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #8299

SpewKnitter is just really niceSpewKnitter is just really nice

Tried out the dwarf shoes with the scarecrow outfit! KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!!! Must find more shoes now...............
SpewKnitter is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #8300

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I haven't seen any ads for two days. I really want to find some crystal apples. The strange thing is I have no sound this morning. I thought it was just Webkinz but went to check and no sound anywhere. Also, just got kicked off as FireFox Crashed and said they would try to restore Windows.
This is a weird computer day. Being that it is Wednesday it is hard to know what is a Webkinz problem but looks like the servers are having trouble. Don't they know I'm searching for ads and crystal apples?
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: