Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 09:55 AM   #8281
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Henry0U812
Good morning!! Am I in the wrong place? I thought this was the place to post only when ads are found not for discussion about anything and everything!! I do not mean to step on any toes or to tick anyone off. I think the discussions are great but is it possible to separate the two? I do not have alot of time and I jump on to check for the ads and I have page after page to sift thru and most of the time it isinfo that has NOTHING to do with the ads.

Thanks!!
Hi!
I can imagine that would be frustrating. With this thread, we usually post whether we saw ads. When I come to this thread, I go to last page. When ads are active we post like crazy when it starts. By going to the last post you can note the time of the last "no ads". If you're interested in the last time of active game ads you can scroll through the previous pages. Page 207 and still looking.

No ads, no dvd ads even.
home50 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #8282
Henry0U812 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Hey, the dwarf shoes look AWESOME w/ the scarecrow outfit! My son discovered that! SO adorable!

No ads for me yet.

Henry, technically this is not the Snow White tracking thread. There is a seperate thread for that, but we stay on here to give the heads up when we see one to anyone on here. I don't have the link, can someone post it that has it? Thanks!

That would be great if someone had the link .....
Thanks!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 09:57 AM   #8283
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

I'm looking for the link now, no ads yet for those of you looking...
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:58 AM   #8284

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

Here is the link for the Snow White Tracking thread

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../index527.html
melnicjus is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:59 AM   #8285
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by melnicjus
Here is the link for the Snow White Tracking thread

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../index527.html
thanks im gonna check it out!!
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:00 AM   #8286
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

That would be great if someone had the link .....
Thanks!!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-562121/

Good luck, happy hunting and enjoy
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #8287
29 accounts...OYE!
Gift Guru

tiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to all

Good morning!! Am I in the wrong place? I thought this was the place to post only when ads are found not for discussion about anything and everything!! I do not mean to step on any toes or to tick anyone off. I think the discussions are great but is it possible to separate the two? I do not have alot of time and I jump on to check for the ads and I have page after page to sift thru and most of the time it isinfo that has NOTHING to do with the ads.

Thanks!!
You do realize that you added to the NON talking about ad location/tracking right?

And Dutchmother is right, this is not the ad tracking thread...though it is the main topic of the thread...OH and I need more dwarf shoes now, cause you're right! They go GREAT with the new scarecrow costume! LOL

Still no ads for me either....come out come out wherever you are!!!
tiggrmommi is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #8288

rennygirl05 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
renny, yesterday I said 'Ad me as your friend' and then laughed when I saw it later, I had 'ads' on the brain! LOL!

I've made the rounds, no ads for me....
My poor wrist is hurting....click here, click there, click, click, everywhere!!!

No ads here.
rennygirl05 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #8289
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

THANK YOU home50, under what category is it listed? I couldn't find it!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #8290
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Thanks!!
First off, may I say "WELCOME" to WI! As a new member, it may be confusing to know what kind of talk is allowed where. Just to let you know, this IS a thread to talk about snow white and the ads. We all try to post whether we have seen ads recently or not each time we post. Sometimes we forget. I urge you to spend more time on our forums, so that you understand what is acceptable or not. Otherwise a post like yours above creates animosity and ill feelings, both of which have no home on WI. Again, welcome, and I hope you come back to talk about the cool prizes you have won!

No ads at this time
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: