Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 11:02 PM   #8131
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I came back after being off awhile and saw I just missed a nice run -- that was maybe an hour ago. Maybe more -- I fell asleep at my computer .
That's how you know you are dedicated!

No ads right now.
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 11:06 PM   #8132

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
lol I snooze sometimes too here. As long as it's not like Bob Newhart's finale - all a dream.

No ad sightings yet.
Wasn't that the best ending show? I just loved that! And how do we really know -- are we dreaming now?

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
That's how you know you are dedicated!

No ads right now.
Well, with a quick nap I can keep going a lot longer. It isn't even time for bed yet (I'm west coast), but I have lost some sleep for some reason the last week or so!!

Don't see any ads, just did another round.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 11:07 PM   #8133
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
Can you elaborate on the peaking? A Ganz rep said that the ads would peak at 3:00pm on American accounts?
Thanks for any info. And again, your story is awsome!!!
Serena:ccat:
I didn't talk to them directly, but I've heard a couple people say that Ganz claims there are "peak hours" around 3:00 pm. I don't see why that would only be in the US time zone...so it seems logical that 3:00pm asian time would show a lot of prizes too. And since it doesn't matter what time zone the account that you are playing on, is on, I think around 1:00 kt should be good. I haven't been able to stay awake to check every night, but I remember one night this week it was really good around that time. I could be wrong!

No ads.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:08 PM   #8134
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Wasn't that the best ending show? I just loved that! And how do we really know -- are we dreaming now?

Well, with a quick nap I can keep going a lot longer. It isn't even time for bed yet (I'm west coast), but I have lost some sleep for some reason the last week or so!!

Don't see any ads, just did another round.
I'm on the West coast too, (one of your neighbors to your north!) but between this and fall fest, I just haven't caught up on my sleep! It's really bad when I start falling asleep in class!
Old 10-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #8135
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thanks Bindidog. One of the first nights I couldn't sleep well, got up at 4:00, played on my European account, and got a lot of everything. I think that was the best I ever did.
i'm going to cut a class tomorrow to be here at 2:00 to 4:00. Not many days left to 'catch the peak'.

Just clicked around. No ads.

Last edited by Serena; 10-13-2009 at 11:14 PM..
Serena is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 11:17 PM   #8136
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
Thanks Bindidog. One of the first nights I couldn't sleep well, got up at 4:00, played on my European account, and got a lot of everything. I think that was the best I ever did.
i'm going to cut a class tomorrow to be here at 2:00 to 4:00. Not many days left to 'catch the peak'.

Just clicked around. No ads.
You are dedicated! I just can't wait until iphones can support Adobe flash player, and then I can play WW anywhere! Mwa ha ha ha ha! Until then I can just get onto WI. So if my writing ever gets profoundly bad all of the sudden, chances are I'm trying to type on that!

No ads yet!
Old 10-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #8137
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
I have the same thing!!!! So glad this is not only me either. I would call Ganz but unfortunatlly the account that this is happenening to was given to me from a friend and she has NONE of the info on it like all the sign up things or no pet codes so I am stuck but if you have all that info you should call.
Can you add a pet to the account? I know Ganz can use the pet codes from other pets, not just the first one. I called them about this.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 11:24 PM   #8138
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Can you add a pet to the account? I know Ganz can use the pet codes from other pets, not just the first one. I called them about this.
The pet code wouldn't do any good if you don't know the first name and birthdate that was given when the account was registered.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 10-13-2009, 11:24 PM   #8139
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by home50
you know you are probally right I will do that. The account expires next month anyways so I was giong to add a pet anyways. Good thinking,not much sleep over this for the last few night so my head is not so clear!! LOL

no game yet
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #8140
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
The pet code wouldn't do any good if you don't know the first name and birthdate that was given when the account was registered.
ok this is also good to know,boy I need some sleep. going to bed now thanks for the advise from everyone tonight. good luck and I will be back on in the morning to help. night
stylede is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: