Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #7891
Webkinz :)

scrapkinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Red Fire
One score and ten. NO ADS
i am score one and ten plus eight, YIKES !

no ads
scrapkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #7892

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

no ads sorry
troyeramanda is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #7893
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
No ads , so whats 30 years =

I'm too slow --- was going to copy, paste, and reply, but two people already replied!

I also want to say thanks to everyone who shares their information when they find the Snow White ads.
A score and a half? That's what I'll hit next year!

NO ADS!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #7894
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

2 score and 1 decade but then my nick is a good clue for me

no ads, 2 rounds
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #7895
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

I know most people like the Disney Princess outfits, but I Love the outfit of the Evil Queen in Snow White. Guess I'm just a villian at heart. Now that we've figured out what a score is...anyone know what a fortnight and a stone are?
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #7896

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

The dvd ad has been steadily in the code shop, but no game ad. I've been checking Kinzville Academy and Newspaper too, none there either.
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #7897
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by scrapkinz
i am score one and ten plus eight, YIKES !

no ads
Hey Scrapkinz.

The only thing I'll say is I've been doing my job for one score.

I haven't had a birthday in I don't know how long.

Thanks to everyone looking for ads! I have to go for a bit. Hopefully I won't miss any.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #7898
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by beckybug3
I know most people like the Disney Princess outfits, but I Love the outfit of the Evil Queen in Snow White. Guess I'm just a villian at heart. Now that we've figured out what a score is...anyone know what a fortnight and a stone are?
A fortnight is 2 weeks...

NO ADS at this time.!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 07:27 PM   #7899
mol2lie2001 is on a distinguished road

LOL! Bindidog. I just bought 12 icecreams from the icecream man for the neigborhood kids. It's hot outside here!!! Where's our cold front?
mol2lie2001 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 07:27 PM   #7900
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

First, hello to everyone who's de-lurking! Welcome! (Make sure to read the link in my sig for this game if you haven't already.)

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed

Hi Bindi, Cheeky and CloudOne ~waves
Hi

View Post Originally Posted by beckybug3
Just use words like 'score', 'angst', and 'catagorically' no one under the age of at least 2 score would even understand what they mean. By the way I'm 2 score and 3 myself.
View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
tee hee...i picked a good name then 1978 if no one gets that than i don't know how to make it clearer!!!! btw someone could pm me on this score thing i am totally out of the loop with that one!!! i know once i find out i am going to be like duh!!!! feeling foolish
View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Ok you guys, I had to look up what "score" meant! That's bad.... I'm amost at a new milestone, almost to a whole score and a half! Yikes!
See, beckybug3? You were right

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
kids these days grow up on computers/ texting on phones, they are lightening fast, us adults plod along, lol
Yes, but the kids only type that quickly in shorthand.

A note to troyeramanda and an FYI to all of you over "a score" Kids are not allowed to post personal information or their ages on this forum. Please be very careful about that. troyeramanda, I know others were doing it so you thought it was ok, but it's not allowed for anyone under 18. It's for your own safety, so be careful about that please
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: