Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #7791

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by nucleardan
Thanks for coming out of the shadows, mol2lie2001. Events like this bring us former lurkers (yes, i admit it) out. So join in, and..... just blame Bindidog for everything.....

Nothing on the last sweep. Ads done for the nite? Kinda early?
Welcome to all you new posters! I also lurked for awhile, but you get pulled into the group here -- and yes blame Bindidog!!

Hope the day's ads are not over yet, I just got home from work and want to do some clicking!!

Come on ads . . .
CheekyDB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #7792
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I am thinking 8 isnt it like at the begining of the hour lately
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #7793
bbitp
Webkinz :)

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Did another sweep and no ads on my end
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #7794
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
hi bindidog? how are the pickings today, slim? haven't been on since this afternoon.
Pickings are slim, sad to say....I'm hoping for a bonanza in the next half hour, before the "boss" gets home!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #7795

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

RAMDOM keeps ringing in my head....dag gone it, that WW rep on the phone. just when you think you got it figured out they change it

LOL my boss is whining about wanting to go on world of warcraft!
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:53 PM   #7796
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
hi bindidog? how are the pickings today, slim? haven't been on since this afternoon.
View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Welcome to all you new posters! I also lurked for awhile, but you get pulled into the group here -- and yes blame Bindidog!!

Hope the day's ads are not over yet, I just got home from work and want to do some clicking!!

Come on ads . . .
I think I lurked for about two hours....but then I didn't think too hard about my user name, so it's different then my WW name. I hope you can find some soon!

No ads at this time!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:54 PM   #7797
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Thank you bindidag...........

There have been so many times I just wanted to say a little something and have be afraid to. I'm 3 score plus 6 years and some of the youngest folks on here have scared me half to death. But after I read the rules, I realized I was doing some bad things.... I have been trying to behave.

Sure do thank all of you for the Ad search help. And special thanks for the many smiles so far this week, hope for many more.

Going to miss all the clicking I've done this week, hope Ganz keeps giving us more things to do.

Back to the diamond mine.......
Old 10-13-2009, 06:54 PM   #7798

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Pickings are slim, sad to say....I'm hoping for a bonanza in the next half hour, before the "boss" gets home!
LOL my boss is whining about wanting to play world of warcraft and something about pies in the oven, faceboook, blah blah blah. all i hear and see are drawfs
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #7799
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Bindidog, I want to click on you signature every time I see it!
Old 10-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #7800

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

who's bindidog??
troyeramanda is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: