Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #7611
Webkinz :)

lschaisson is a jewel in the roughlschaisson is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by troyeramanda
ths is off subject but does anyone know how to maybe put a beep on here so if im on a different page it will beep when someone posts something??
If you have subscribed to this thread there is a spot on the suscribed threads link for notification.
lschaisson is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #7612
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by michenzyk211
View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
Ok... I JUST got caught up.

1) Lots of people are asking basic questions about this game like what do the prizes look like, and how do you find the ads: -Please see the link in my sig.

2) Several people seem to think this is ending today. Customer svc said it ends on the 18th. Again. Please see the link in my sig.

3) Off topic stuff... A little off topic is ok, but if you're going to have separate conversations about a whole other topic, it might be better to take it to another thread. You can chat on another thread while continuing to check back here. I think it's unlikely that the thread would be shut down, but posts may be deleted by mods and individuals might get warnings if things get out of hand. Especially if people start posting with attitudes - That doesn't help anyone. Everyone thinks they're right.

4) How to donate items: Webkinz Insider has an account on Webkinz World where you can donate extra items for them to use in future giveaways and contests. They have not requested items from this event, but if you'd like to send them just add them as a friend to your phone and send the items to WIGiftz

5) Someone asked how to make PJ shut up: The answer to that is in the Recess link in my sig and at the WIki. In short, go to the newspaper and back and her speech will be shorter.

Happy Hunting!

(And did I mention? If you haven't already done so, check the snow white link in my sig )
and this is a good one cloud one put
Wow. Quoting me from 3 days ago I'm impressed!

Thanks!

-And yes! If you haven't already done so, please see the link in my sig. Especially if you're new, or if you haven't seen *any* snow white ads at all on your account since the start of this event.

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
I haven't heard anybody in this forum trying to trade, just people discussing what to do with all their snow white items. Mentioning the word "trade" isn't a violation, there's nothing wrong with saying that you're going to try to trade some of the items, that you don't think you'll be able to trade them, that they won't be worth much in trade, etc.
The admins are usually pretty quick to erase whatever it was that shouldn't have been posted. Unfortunately we don't know the exact wording of what was originally there. It could just have been the way it was phrased.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #7613

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

You folks are way off the subject. No ads yet 6:31pm
feona is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #7614
leighleigh45

leighleigh45 is on a distinguished road

has anyone seen the ads
leighleigh45 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #7615

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

THANKS!!!
troyeramanda is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #7616

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

THANKS!!!

no ads yet
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #7617
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dana1199
way totally off the subject but i am so excited...i won a pool in the quick draw.....no ads yet though
Did you check the my page to see if you have the 'quick draw winner' my badge?
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #7618
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

People were inviting each other to the trading rooms, specifying which color room & number and what their pets' names and clothes were.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #7619
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 1luckycharm
AT THE ACADEMY NOW!!!!!!

Thanks
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #7620
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by 1luckycharm
AT THE ACADEMY NOW!!!!!!
nice spot!
home50 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: