Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*
Originally Posted by michenzyk211
Originally Posted by Cloud One
Ok... I JUST got caught up.
1) Lots of people are asking basic questions about this game like what do the prizes look like, and how do you find the ads: -Please see the link in my sig.
2) Several people seem to think this is ending today. Customer svc said it ends on the 18th. Again. Please see the link in my sig.
3) Off topic stuff... A little off topic is ok, but if you're going to have separate conversations about a whole other topic, it might be better to take it to another thread. You can chat on another thread while continuing to check back here. I think it's unlikely that the thread would be shut down, but posts may be deleted by mods and individuals might get warnings if things get out of hand. Especially if people start posting with attitudes - That doesn't help anyone. Everyone thinks they're right.
4) How to donate items: Webkinz Insider has an account on Webkinz World where you can donate extra items for them to use in future giveaways and contests. They have not requested items from this event, but if you'd like to send them just add them as a friend to your phone and send the items to WIGiftz
5) Someone asked how to make PJ shut up: The answer to that is in the Recess link in my sig and at the WIki. In short, go to the newspaper and back and her speech will be shorter.
(And did I mention? If you haven't already done so, check the snow white link in my sig )
and this is a good one cloud one put
Wow. Quoting me from 3 days ago I'm impressed!
-And yes! If you haven't already done so, please see the link in my sig. Especially if you're new, or if you haven't seen *any* snow white ads at all on your account since the start of this event.
Originally Posted by BubbaGump
I haven't heard anybody in this forum trying to trade, just people discussing what to do with all their snow white items. Mentioning the word "trade" isn't a violation, there's nothing wrong with saying that you're going to try to trade some of the items, that you don't think you'll be able to trade them, that they won't be worth much in trade, etc.
The admins are usually pretty quick to erase whatever it was that shouldn't have been posted. Unfortunately we don't know the exact wording of what was originally there. It could just have been the way it was phrased.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.