Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #7571
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
dunk the zingoz locks me up every time i try to play, it's not worth the 30 kc.
Mine worked today!
aug2168 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 04:40 PM   #7572
bbitp
Webkinz :)

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
dunk the zingoz locks me up every time i try to play, it's not worth the 30 kc.

really? well that stinks, mine use to but does not anymore... sorry to hear your not able to get the 30 kc
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #7573
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Einstein jr.
I have 208, not counting the ones I already have been feeding to my pets...
ROFL!!! That is hilarious!
kbamomea is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #7574
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Okay, back on subject-- does anyone know where the ads are?

Sorry, I just got back and I can't find where they are.

Anyone know?
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #7575
bbitp

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Thanks I love $$ LOL the rest of the Halloween items will be coming out later this week, it will come in handy !!
I know i am so excited to see what is coming, and yes the kc we get from the ads helps out so much for these kinda extras we get
Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #7576
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by yaniella
This was a great run Thanks everybody for helping each other and those who came in late, I hope it will repeat for you next hour.

I played on my dd's account since when she gets home from school and extracurricular activities, there are usually no ads anymore or are very scarce. Today, she will be sooo happy I've got everything she wanted plus lot of KC for decorating

Thats really great I am so happy for you & that we can all help eachother out !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #7577
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

i think they are gone again for the hour. they were in the newspaper
kbamomea is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #7578
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Okay, back on subject-- does anyone know where the ads are?

Sorry, I just got back and I can't find where they are.

Anyone know?
Can't find them anywhere right now, but I'll keep looking
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #7579
bbitp

No ads for me anywhere right now
Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #7580
leighleigh45

leighleigh45 is on a distinguished road

has anyone found the ads yet
leighleigh45 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: