Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #7481
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by parvella1
It's in caring Valley
great find in an unusual place. thanks for posting!
home50 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #7482
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by madd4baseball
A tip to all, I have been buying the Rattan Toy Box for 100KC (holds 8 items) and i have a room of just them to hold various items. (I think I may have to make a room of them just for these adds, though) Hope that helps other with affortable storage
The blue cloud sky box is good too. It is $95kc and hold 6 items, but only uses 1 square of floor space so you can get more in a room.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #7483
Unregistered

In todays activites
Old 10-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #7484
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Thanks. My daughter LOVES your rooms & story - got lots of ideas perculating.

Hopefullly it will be a good night for all. Good luck hunting. Need to go buy food....
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #7485
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Any sight of ads?
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #7486

adriano45739 is an unknown quantity at this point

no, just the dvd add in the code shop
adriano45739 is offline Male
Old 10-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #7487
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by madd4baseball
A tip to all, I have been buying the Rattan Toy Box for 100KC (holds 8 items) and i have a room of just them to hold various items. (I think I may have to make a room of them just for these adds, though) Hope that helps other with affortable storage
I saw this in a post by another member, but the sky blue book box is 95kc and it only takes up one space box and you get six spaces. if you are looking for more storage space and you dont need the room space, you are right of course
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #7488
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

Getting off the subject, but I just found out you can now store chocolate fools gold in coolers. Now if they could just give us a way to store walls and floors i can clear out my dock.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 10-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #7489
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
Getting off the subject, but I just found out you can now store chocolate fools gold in coolers. Now if they could just give us a way to store walls and floors i can clear out my dock.
WHAT? Seriously? -Going off to check!

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
WHAT? Seriously? -Going off to check!
OMG you can! I would have never noticed this
Old 10-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #7490
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

My mirrors are playing simon says...one will nod, then all the rest do at the same time
Flairfive is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: