Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #731
Webkinz :)

halleykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by jumpingymgirl98
i cant find it can you help?

What worked for me was making sure I wasn't blocking pop ups! Check your computer settings!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #732
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

I'm going to have carpal tunnel syndrome really soon. LOL
crnovak is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #733
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Oh don't feel bad. My pets' children will eat nothing but pies and apples for their lives!
LOL
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #734
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*
A new front page story has been added:

Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

Time to start whistling while you click! If you go back and forth between the newspaper and Today's Activities, you will see this ad on the right hand side. Click "Play Game" to start the game!

Look for the ad and you will have 3 chances to win each time you play. Take your pickaxe and click on the rocks.

Prizes include: Purple Dwarf Hat, Snow White Dress, Dwarf Shoes, Gooseberry Pie, Green Dwarf Costume, Enchanted Mirror, Diamond Apple, 100 KinzCash and an Apple.
It looks like you can play an unlimited number of times, so keep clicking back and forth and get as many free items as you can! A tip for those trying to rack up the items as quickly as possible -- You don't need to wait for the rock to finish "opening" to get the item, just click the "X" on the rock window and choose the next rock to open!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #735
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I've eaten about 4 or 5 of my pies and about the same of my apples, and i put a dress on my cat and a costume on my reindeer. But this is what I currently have in my dock from not that long of non-stop clicking:

26 Pies
12 Apples
7 Dwarf Hats
6 Dwarf Costumes
12 Dresses
16 Dwarf Shoes
3 Magic Mirrors
10 Diamond Apples

Back to playing!!
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #736

brb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to all

My Totals:
apples 38
pies 62
dresses 16
shoes 23
costumes 35
hats 22
diamond apples 7
mirror 5
plus LOADS of kinz cash lol!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #737
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

on one of my accts.. I have 73 pies and 41 apples so far!.... LOL yep! .. the pups will be eating nothing but gooseberry pies and apples for a very long long time... gee! I hope those are not poison apples!

.. but with 31 pairs of shoes and 26 cute little hats., I know they wont be cold this winter either!!!
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #738
Mitty-Moo's is an unknown quantity at this point

Just noticed that it dissapered again around 9:20est! Anyone else have this happen?
Old 10-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #739

Nat22273 has a spectacular aura aboutNat22273 has a spectacular aura about

Ahh my hands!!
Nat22273 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #740
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Oh, and maybe around 3000 kc?
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: