Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 02:42 PM   #7371
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I did manage 2 mirrors so that was good, no diamonds though, but everything else
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 02:42 PM   #7372
sweetpealove22
Webkinz :)

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i had a good round finally got my shoe count over 20, got 2 diamond apples and a mirror plus TONS of dresses and green outfits!
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #7373
leighleigh45

leighleigh45 is on a distinguished road

has anyone seen ads yet
leighleigh45 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #7374

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

IN that round i got:
0 apples
0 diamond apples
0mirrors
1 snow white dress
1400 kc
3 dwarf costumes.
4 gooseberry pies
12Mitchp is offline Male
Old 10-13-2009, 02:44 PM   #7375
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

They wouldn't dare do a minor update at this hour, would they? None of my accounts are loading the newspaper page! Maybe they are bringing in the new outfits??? (just kidding!)

No ads seem to be found right now.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 02:44 PM   #7376
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

The ads were in KA, I am not finding any now, just the dvd ad in the code shop. And I get locked up in arcade and newspaper....
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #7377
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

In the last few days I will get a d. apple right away and then none. But it's the same every time. It's gotta be a computer thingy. One d. apple please. lol
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #7378
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

mine is loeading slow too...... in fact I had 'please wait' nearly every time I clic'd on the game last round too. Frustrating! Slowed down my obsession! lol
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 02:46 PM   #7379
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

newspaper is the same for once I am on a good server evidently, I keep checking for ads, but no luck so far
Old 10-13-2009, 02:46 PM   #7380
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Hey, all, I started a thread a couple of days ago for all of us to post what we got from the mines, feel free to post your conquests there, we'd love to hear what you got on there!

No ads for me anywhere, I am still getting locked up in arcade and newspaper, and my activities are not loading at all....
Dutchmother is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: