Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 01:45 PM   #7271
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
I appreciate that this thread was created for this limited time game, and you are all wonderful members, each and every one of you, but there are so many members that check here very often to see if anyone is posting where they are seeing ads, and every time I check, and I'm sure there are others, I have to go through new page after page after page of just plain chit chat that pertains to nothing about this game, just to find a post that there are no ads seen yet. I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes by saying this. Is there a chat room here at WI where members can talk about how much loot they brought in on the last haul, and compare with each other every time there is a run of ads? Like I said, I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but it was posted by administration to not use this thread for chit chat.
Normally I just skip to the last page for the current update, but that's just me.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 01:45 PM   #7272
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

as you can see most of us even when we are chattin we try to post on same post if there is any ads or not, hope that helps you out
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 01:45 PM   #7273

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

no ad yet, gonna keep looking
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 01:45 PM   #7274
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by bridget12
as you can see most of us even when we are chattin we try to post on same post if there is any ads or not, hope that helps you out

not ads right now
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #7275
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Go to last page. Safe bet if there's a flow of msgs, no fall.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #7276

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

their back in the curio shop
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 01:50 PM   #7277

danjer is on a distinguished road

Not seeing them....
Old 10-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #7278
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I am not seeing them either
Old 10-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #7279

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

Curio shop bottom ad
12Mitchp is offline Male
Old 10-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #7280
Unregistered

I always go to just the last page and scan for ad sightings by back tracking from the last page.....and if I want to enjoy the friendly chit chat.........I do. Start with the last page.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: