Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #7071
Webkinz :)

danjer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

oh where oh where are the ads.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #7072
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I wish they just gave us some perimeters to work with....like how we know that Doug the dog is only in one zone per day.....if they told us that if the ads didn't show up at the start of the hour, at least we could relax a little bit! Oh well, enough whining for me....what will we do when this is over????
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #7073
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Doing my dailies while waiting, and I am beginning to think sap glop just shouldn't exist! No ads in star search, did you know it has three ads on one side? Makes me wonder...
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 10:07 AM   #7074
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Doing my dailies while waiting, and I am beginning to think sap glop just shouldn't exist! No ads in star search, did you know it has three ads on one side? Makes me wonder...
I noticed that too, but once you do the game for the day, you can't get back in to see those ads...(I've already tried!)
Old 10-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #7075

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

Dutchmother, can you tell me the club's name you made yesterday for us mothers to chat while we look for ads?
Thanks,
5moody is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 10:10 AM   #7076
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Uh, yeah, about that, it was deleted b/c it supposedly already exists. It can't be too active, though, b/c it is NEVER on the front page. And we're told to use the DTC (or something like that) to chat on, but I have NO IDEA what that is- call me an ignoramus, I know. So plan B would be?..... Maybe the People At Home Waiting For Snow White Ads club? Hee, hee.

STILL no ads, this is getting painful.... My neck hurts....
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 10:10 AM   #7077

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 5moody
Dutchmother, can you tell me the club's name you made yesterday for us mothers to chat while we look for ads?
Thanks,
me 2 (i want the clubs name)......no ads yet here
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #7078
illiam has a bunny

Couldn't we go to the open mic forum? It seems like that would be an appropriate place!
Old 10-13-2009, 10:12 AM   #7079

mosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to behold

Good morning/day all .i am not finding any game ands but dvd ads in code shop niw
mosalazar is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 10:13 AM   #7080

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

well if we had a place of our own wqe could talk about what ever, including Ads that we can't find!
5moody is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: