Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #7041
Webkinz :)

sammidoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Yeah, had abracaldo dabra, demitassi lassi, stuff like that in my fridges. And I have a giant green bean, anyone know what that is?... Got it on a trade. And now have several pies stashed away... about 15 of them....Ooooh! Just found an extra fridge on my dock! Yay!

Still just the dvd ad for me.
can u post a pic i cant seem to find those green beans or the ads anywhere!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #7042

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Walked away for a min.....any thing show up yet
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #7043

sammidoo is an unknown quantity at this point

no nothing nada
Old 10-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #7044
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Not yet Dana
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #7045

thanks yall for the update. I haven't seen any since i've been back
Old 10-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #7046
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Well, it is a food item, it is in one of my fridges and I can't remember which one, so I'll look for it and get a pic, but it will take a bit.

As for the webkinz diamond, that is a drag. I am sorry. I think it is funny when he says that, though....

And I just checked code shop AGAIN, still just dvd ad....

Here is the bean (and some pies ), I laugh every time I see it, it is so huge. Like, 'WHAAAAA!!!!' I have NO IDEA what it is, LOL.

Any ads yet?

Last edited by Dutchmother; 04-09-2010 at 09:33 AM..
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #7047
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Hey Dutch.. pretty good race Sun. Chad and JJ. are quite a combo aren't they? But I am pulling for Mark, been a Martin fan for 20 years. Have a broken heart to prove it.

Was hoping for a good 'game' run this a.m. Really need a few more apples......lol
Old 10-13-2009, 09:45 AM   #7048

View Post Originally Posted by yakkay
Hey Dutch.. pretty good race Sun. Chad and JJ. are quite a combo aren't they? But I am pulling for Mark, been a Martin fan for 20 years. Have a broken heart to prove it.

Was hoping for a good 'game' run this a.m. Really need a few more apples......lol
apples, I need more shoes....lol
no ads yet yall...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:45 AM   #7049
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

there is a giant bean plant and one in the dock
jagular is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 09:45 AM   #7050
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Well, it is a food item, it is in one of my fridges and I can't remember which one, so I'll look for it and get a pic, but it will take a bit.

As for the webkinz diamond, that is a drag. I am sorry. I think it is funny when he says that, though....

And I just checked code shop AGAIN, still just dvd ad....

Here is the bean (and some pies ), I laugh every time I see it, it is so huge. Like, 'WHAAAAA!!!!' I have NO IDEA what it is, LOL.

Any ads yet?
Coolbean, Dutchmother! ha Seriously, thanks for sharing that pic. I've heard of the beans, but never seen...
girldies4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: