Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #6941
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I have to say that it's kind of disapointing that they don't have any ads later at night. I am lucky that I 've gotten enough to both horde and share with my friends. I can't imagine how frustrating for the people who are actually in the Asian time zone as they don't seem to run them when they'd be up as much.
Jazicat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #6942
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Jazicat
I have to say that it's kind of disapointing that they don't have any ads later at night. I am lucky that I 've gotten enough to both horde and share with my friends. I can't imagine how frustrating for the people who are actually in the Asian time zone as they don't seem to run them when they'd be up as much.
I was thinking the same thing-
elefancy is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #6943
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Jazicat
There were several nights earlier on when the adds were coming fast and furious just before the American accounts went down for maintenance, and when I switched to my daughter's Asian account, they kept coming for some time. And who knows what they're doing in the middle of the night - not too many of us are up that late.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 12:04 AM   #6944

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I have been clicking for over 30 minutes and nothing I too have come to the conclusion that the ads have been eaten by the timber wolf and cats and dogs, because they are the only ads that keep popping up over and over again. :bas:
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 12:06 AM   #6945
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I am seeing more please waits right now
Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 AM   #6946
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I haven't found any either. That wolk does look hungry!
mlh is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 12:10 AM   #6947
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I have stayed up & waited LOL !! I thought they would be here , thanks for the info !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #6948
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

My rake is really slow between 1:00 and 1:05 am. This is every night, not just extra people for game ads.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #6949
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
There were several nights earlier on when the adds were coming fast and furious just before the American accounts went down for maintenance, and when I switched to my daughter's Asian account, they kept coming for some time. And who knows what they're doing in the middle of the night - not too many of us are up that late.
I was up late last night or I should up into early morning and no ads were coming on the asian account- when they first started they did have them going on the asian account after the american accounts closed for maintenance but now it seems they do not--
elefancy is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 12:15 AM   #6950

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Hi everyone.
I'm surprised that the game is so hard to find. I have a child who wanted to play. She is in school & doesn't get home until 4:30 KT. And she has homework, so can't sit at the computer all night. She didn't find the game at all today. Went to bed very frustrated. I wonder what Ganz is thinking about these kids who are left out of the fun. She is the main player in our family.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: