Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #6911
Webkinz :)

go24lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Yes thank you for the information.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #6912

Olin Froid is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

hmmmm..nothing yet
Olin Froid is offline Male
Old 10-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #6913
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I havent seen any in awhile !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #6914
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

It's been almost two hours without an ad. And it's almost my bedtime. Granny's have to get their sleep.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:23 PM   #6915

Trojankyd is on a distinguished road

They're probably done for the night, I'll check again at 9:00 pst and then I'm nightie night.
Trojankyd is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:23 PM   #6916
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by bridget12
Ok so i have a question, how do you get accts on asia and others as well as american? can i do that or how does it work ? can anyone tell me?

Stupid question maybe but i don't know lol
When you open a new account, you'll be asked where you live. Pick England for a European account or an Asian Country for an Asian account. Your games and events on those accounts will take place at their local time zone's time. Once you've created an account, you cannot change which time zone it's in.

It's worth doing some research to see if this is really a good option for you. European accounts will be 5 hours ahead of American, and Asian will be 14 hours ahead -except for things that happen simultaneously in all time zones, like Doug, and Vacation raffles, and these ads.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #6917

pugsleys is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bridget12
Ok so i have a question, how do you get accts on asia and others as well as american? can i do that or how does it work ? can anyone tell me?

Stupid question maybe but i don't know lol
Hi no problem, When you adopt a webbie on a new account you use a different time zone.
A different country will do it for you. Hope tat helps

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
When you open a new account, you'll be asked where you live. Pick England for a European account or an Asian Country for an Asian account. Your games and events on those accounts will take place at their local time zone's time. Once you've created an account, you cannot change which time zone it's in.

It's worth doing some research to see if this is really a good option for you. European accounts will be 5 hours ahead of American, and Asian will be 14 hours ahead -except for things that happen simultaneously in all time zones, like Doug, and Vacation raffles, and these ads.
Exactly!!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 10:27 PM   #6918
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hi, Can anyone tell me what time was the last run? It is 11:27 pm now and I have been checking back and forth for the last 2 hrs. and not sure if I missed it again
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #6919
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
Hi, Can anyone tell me what time was the last run? It is 11:27 pm now and I have been checking back and forth for the last 2 hrs. and not sure if I missed it again
Last run was during 9:00 hour. None during 10:00 hour, none so far for 11:00 hour.
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #6920
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One

Oh ok, i didnt realize that we were able to pick different accts like that if we did not live there!
I have all 5 of my accts in american, but i am up early in the am and the american actts are shut down... Thanks so so much that helps me alot!
bridget12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: