Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #671
Webkinz :)

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

Too bad the diamond apple doesn't sparkle like a gem
davidchrysostom is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #672
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
Seriously, hang on to the extras that you don't need to sell or want. There are peeps here that can't find the ad. As soon as Ganz pulls the ad, we can have a fun giveaway!
Javo -Be sure to contact me to join.. I have a bunch of extras!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #673
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

I think you can put the apples in your room. it is an object
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #674
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cupcakey12
Out of curiosity, does anybody know what the diamond apples are? Are they items that you can put in a room or are they food?
It goes in your room! Pretty big for an apple... LOL It takes up 1 square, but it looks big
Old 10-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #675
mandypuppy9

mandypuppy9 is a jewel in the roughmandypuppy9 is a jewel in the rough

oh....my....GOD! I just went into the trade room and i got a jelly bean tree for the dress! OMG
mandypuppy9 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #676

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cupcakey12
Out of curiosity, does anybody know what the diamond apples are? Are they items that you can put in a room or are they food?
You can put them in your room -- I had to take a break and hang the mirror, try on the clothes and put the apple in a room -- just love them
thanks to Ganz and Disney -- and WI for keeping us on top of this

I may be crazy in another hour tho!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #677
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

YAY! I got a diamond apple!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #678
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

SighH!! Why does school have to start TOMORROW!?!?!? I want to keep searching forever...!

View Post Originally Posted by mandypuppy9
oh....my....GOD! I just went into the trade room and iDeleted by Webberlily OMG
Ahem... No trade talk, sorry!

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-06-2009 at 08:51 PM..
Old 10-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #679
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
Seriously, hang on to the extras that you don't need to sell or want. There are peeps here that can't find the ad. As soon as Ganz pulls the ad, we can have a fun giveaway!
Good idea! Count me in!!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #680
gangnam style

I just got a dress... I could tell immediately from the collar
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: