Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #6761
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

still trickling in at curio shop.
rollingfur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #6762

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Are the ads still there or did I miss them? Where are/were they?
Old 10-12-2009, 08:10 PM   #6763

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know about you guys, but when the ad is in the Curio Shop, I have to do a lot of clicking.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:10 PM   #6764
44erk12

tobybunny has a spectacular aura abouttobybunny has a spectacular aura about

they are in the curio shop
tobybunny is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:10 PM   #6765
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

got one at 9:09 but lots of back/forth before that
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:11 PM   #6766
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

back and forth, curio and ???
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:11 PM   #6767
sporty5220

Illusen has a spectacular aura about

I am getting them every 3-4 clicks at the curio shop very stedialy. (SP?)
Illusen is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #6768

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I go back and forth to any place that has 3 ads on the right side.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #6769
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Boy they are definitely making us work for it this evening.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #6770
44erk12

tobybunny has a spectacular aura abouttobybunny has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Illusen
I am getting them every 3-4 clicks at the curio shop very stedialy. (SP?)
WOw!! Lucky!!! It takes me so long to get one!
tobybunny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: