Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 07:26 PM   #6721
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

No ads for me....
Dutchmother is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 07:27 PM   #6722
44erk12
Webkinz :)

tobybunny has a spectacular aura abouttobybunny has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I found a DVD ad in the code shop. Wish it was the game ad!
tobybunny is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #6723
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by troyeramanda
are they suppose to be coming soon??
Nobody know for sure when they are coming... just keep watching here. As soon as someone spots one, they will tell you on this thread. It's been a great help.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is online now Female
Old 10-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #6724
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Just did a run through and no ads.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 07:35 PM   #6725
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

This place is great! Everyone is so helpful. Said I couldn't find any Snow White as soon as I posted someone else did too and said on now and were. Plus the tip on how to play more then once was great. Had to tell my Webkinz friends that didn't know! Hopefully, I can post in the future that I have found it also to help someone else back. Thank you so much insiders!!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:39 PM   #6726
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by ilovezoos
This place is great! Everyone is so helpful. Said I couldn't find any Snow White as soon as I posted someone else did too and said on now and were. Plus the tip on how to play more then once was great. Had to tell my Webkinz friends that didn't know! Hopefully, I can post in the future that I have found it also to help someone else back. Thank you so much insiders!!
Hi ilovezoos. Make sure you check the link in my sig if you're new to the game.

Welcome
Old 10-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #6727

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

are ads up yet?
troyeramanda is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #6728
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

I must have missed that tip. Can you tell me the tip on how to play more than once?
Old 10-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #6729
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Ditto on how wonderful everyone here is !! I got started with Webkinz earlier this year, and most of everything I've learned has come from this forum. I would never be this far along without the generous people here sharing their knowledge.

BTW what is the tip on how to play more than once? Just wondering if I missed a post on this thread.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #6730
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sba1995
I must have missed that tip. Can you tell me the tip on how to play more than once?
After you have played, click 'close'. Then, click on another part of 'things to do', and then back to to the place where the ads are appearing. Keep doing that until the ad appears again, and you can play again.
Good luck.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is online now Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: