Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #6671
44erk12
Webkinz :)

tobybunny has a spectacular aura abouttobybunny has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Yeah, I wish I could develop a robot that does all the back and fourth clicking until I finally find the add!
tobybunny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 06:28 PM   #6672

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Have I missed a recent run on the ad? I am not sure where to look.
andigirl is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #6673
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Nope, not yet
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #6674
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Wouldn't it be cool if you could just be randomly awarded prizes instead of clicking back and forth? Then at the end you could get a list of all the items you won!

Oh well, LOL, I guess clicking to get the ads is fair enough!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #6675
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by tobybunny
Yeah, I wish I could develop a robot that does all the back and fourth clicking until I finally find the add!
haha I have one! My 14 yr old ds. Only problem is, he keeps on feeding everyone my pies! Ack!
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #6676

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

CODE SHOP- ACADEMY NOW
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #6677

mommak7075 is an unknown quantity at this point

in kinsville
mommak7075 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #6678
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

Academy,
7:30- ___

Last edited by kaylee1880; 10-12-2009 at 06:35 PM..
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #6679
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

getting tons of dwarf shoes again!
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #6680
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Woo hoo!

Kinz ville academy! Let's get those ads!

A combo that is working for me is Curio Shop to Kinzville Academy, where there is almost always an ad! Good luck!

Last edited by Kayfookey; 10-12-2009 at 06:37 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: