Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #6591
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

THAT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #6592
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

That was a good round- I just happened to be going to do my daily activities when I noticed it was in the arcade- that is the first time I have seen it there-- Glad to see the prizes today were not just kinz and apples
elefancy is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #6593
Webkinz :)

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I made over 7500 in cash in this last 45 minutes, not to mention all the money I can make selling back 50 pairs of shoes and almost that many hats. This was a great run and I'm so happy. Hope you all did well too!
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 05:09 PM   #6594

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

11 aples
21 pies
15 dresses
5 drawf outfits
76 shoes
65 hats
4 mirrors
5 diamond apples
5000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
troyeramanda is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #6595

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

That was a long run for WW, 30 min. 5:30-6:00 KT in arcade. Maybe if we keep track we will find a pattern
Old 10-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #6596
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

OH! I only made it for 6 min. but the hats and shoes were almost thrown at me! lol
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #6597
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

5 pies
3 outfits
18 hats
24 feets
5 dresses
5 diamond apples
a few apples but I have tons anyway so no idea, tons and tons on money though
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #6598
cvkungfu
Gift Trainee
cvkungfu is on a distinguished road

right after i said im still getting them they go away.
That was a GREAT round though. Im up to:
73 apples
71 pies
72 hats
125 shoes
46 fairy tail dresses
28 dwarf suits
7 mirrors
19 diamond apples

Thank you GANZ/Webkinz.
Thanks insiders for the heads up on where the ads are.

So fun
Old 10-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #6599

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

anybody seen any ads?
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #6600

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

i meant 15 dresses!
sweet run through!!!
troyeramanda is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: