Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #6311
bbr
See it today!
Webkinz :)

bbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Yes, I have a blinder too. With dividers for Doug, List of pet items and with my wish list type out (saved on word pad for updates), tips, trading information, friends, recipes for food and clothes. And on and on. My daughter thinks I should publish it. I would not have half the book without . Thank for all the fun!

Now back to work. Where is the ad now?????

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
Thanks for making me feel better I have made up a notbook binder and have everything in it. God forbid if someone moves it.My poor 3 year old got into our computer area which is acually gated off but I went to do housework and forgot to shut it and found him sitting at my computer with my pencil and my notebook and pressing on the keyboard when i asked him what he was doing he said your webkinz mommy I help!!! LOL
bbr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #6312

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by pink&purplegirl
DCT means daily chat thread, i swear i just said it but i can't see the post now

and i'm sorry even though i wasn't chatting

also has anyone seen the ad, my mum is on her laptop and she can't see it either
You did just say it but I lost it too before I could reply lol. I was going to say thanks for letting me know - I'll catch up with all these abbreviations one of these days!! And no, I haven't seen any ads either.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:42 AM   #6313

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

I have check all areas and don't see any ads
5moody is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:43 AM   #6314
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

It's been fun, but I can't say on all day...good luck to those that are going to stick it out!

I didn't find any in Caring Valley, either, so that may have been a lucky find for a few people.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #6315
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

im still looking but I doubt I will find any soon
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #6316
Lil Kinz

hannamontana399 is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw once in My Room but doesn't show anymore. Working on 2 accounts.
hannamontana399 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:46 AM   #6317
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hey ppl! Any ads up?
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:46 AM   #6318

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by lgr626
I apologize for my ignorance, but what is a DCT?
hi lgr626! the only stupid question is the one not asked. don't ever apologize for asking about anything. i didn't know what the DCT was either until yesterday, and i have been around for a while!!!!!
i just dropped in to see if there are ads up. decided to help out DSTB (Dear Son To Be) with his account. i want to say thanks to all the WI members tracking the ads.it has saved me a lot of time.
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #6319
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I've been clicking around for half an hour. Found nothing but a lot of those red ads that seem to show up when an ad cycle is ending. Going to go catch up on some housework. Good luck, everyone.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #6320
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have not found ANY Caring Valley ads since the beginning of the hour. I wonder if they only have them run for a certain amount of time and then shut them off for a bit
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: