Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #6171
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Good morning

View Post Originally Posted by TopazR
For those following my initial posts of yesterday - time for me to update. Not long after my posts it was like a switch was flipped on WW and not only did I start seeing more of a variety of ads, I started getting the Snow White game ads as well. I tell you - we had a blast sitting here choosing which rocks to pickax! Found mostly Gooseberry pies and apples, but did manage to score 2 pair of boots, one dwarf suit and one dress. Thanks to all who offered suggestions and concern. It's much appreciated. Wish I could say what it was I did differently, but in all honesty there was nothing I did differently - they just ... changed!

Hi Cloud One Webkinz is actually one of the few sites I have my FF settings set to allow ads (I checked!) I think it was a previous ad campaign they had that was blocked until my settings were adjusted. Of course this all comes to me as I poke through various settings etc. I have looked through the wiki link in your signature. Good information there.
Hi TopazR I'm glad you got your ads working. Just a quick comment on this: "white listing" or "allowing ads" from Webkinz World doesn't seem to be enough to get the click to win ads. Most people have had to turn off ad blocking completely. -But you got yours working somehow so you're set! -Hope you find lots of good stuff!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #6172
campingpixi
Webkinz :)

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I have not seen any
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:49 AM   #6173

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Well, this is Safire logging off. Good luck everyone!
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:50 AM   #6174
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

They will come now because I have to go out. Have fun everyone!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:52 AM   #6175
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I need to go too-good luck all, hope you get lots of goodies!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #6176
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Same here, hope everyone has fun good luck!
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #6177

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

anybody seen ads yet
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #6178

rennygirl05 will become famous soon enough

Not yet, still looking
rennygirl05 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #6179
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

no ads ...
000000005 is offline Male
Old 10-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #6180
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

they are at the academy top right
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: