Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #6161
Webkinz :)

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
They are adorable thanks for the idea, and thanks for hunting for the ads. This is my very first post ever, I sure hope I did it right!
i was kidding about the ad thing, i hope i didn't offend ...... congrats on your 1st post
dana1199 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 08:33 AM   #6162

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by bridget12
ooops lol posted wrong, been up for to long lol
LOL, I know how you feel. I did that the other day. Wow I am going crazy.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:36 AM   #6163
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
They are adorable thanks for the idea, and thanks for hunting for the ads. This is my very first post ever, I sure hope I did it right!

Congrats on your 1st post!
i posted wrong before lol

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509

I need sleep , up to early looking for ads lol

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509

omg what is going on with me today, i may be done posting for today lol
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #6164

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

I guess no one has seen any more ads?
Old 10-12-2009, 08:40 AM   #6165

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

I have been looking, all I see is the dvd ad
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #6166

Smile Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by bridget12
Congrats on your 1st post!
i posted wrong before lol

omg what is going on with me today, i may be done posting for today lol
I hope that means im not the only one. I think we all are going crazy
Old 10-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #6167
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Nope, no luck yet. I wouldn't be too upset, since my kids have Friday off instead of today. It's kinda nice that way, but they are going to miss all the Webkinz stuff today!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #6168
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Welcome Hazyday!! No, I have not seen any ads, just the dvd one too. Of course they will come in about 15 minutes, when I have to log off to go pick up my daughter! They always seem to come when i can't be online!! LOL So, that bodes well for the rest of you-good luck!!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #6169
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

seeing none
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #6170

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
Nope, no luck yet. I wouldn't be too upset, since my kids have Friday off instead of today. It's kinda nice that way, but they are going to miss all the Webkinz stuff today!
Well, don't be too concerned about it. The activities aren't that good, anyway.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: