Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 07:51 AM   #6131
campingpixi
Webkinz :)

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

it seems to be very random
campingpixi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 07:52 AM   #6132

danjer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

That is what I figured...no true pattern....UGGH
Old 10-12-2009, 07:52 AM   #6133
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

has anyone seen this lately? I haven't seen it in days!
choover is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 07:53 AM   #6134
campingpixi

I saw it at 2 different times yesterday morning and afternoon EST.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:55 AM   #6135
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

I still haven't seen it, I wish they just made that game available as a new game to play anytime, it looks fun!
tracyvanity is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #6136
campingpixi

View Post Originally Posted by tracyvanity
I still haven't seen it, I wish they just made that game available as a new game to play anytime, it looks fun!
yeah that would be nice.. but I doubt it!

dvd ad is in the newspaper.. good sign
Old 10-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #6137
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I don't think the game ads are on yet.
I found a DVD ad on the front page when I logged in and searched, but found nothing else.

A tip for outfitting your pets-- Dress one pet in the fairy tale dress and glass slippers, and all the rest of your pets in the dwarf costume. It's adorable! Here's a picture of my pets in our Hideaway Room:
Attachment 191999

Talk to you soon!

Last edited by Kayfookey; 11-08-2009 at 05:04 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:00 AM   #6138

mawhenry is on a distinguished road

What an adorable idea! You are very creative!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Have a fun Halloween time.....
mawhenry is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:00 AM   #6139
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
I found a DVD ad on the front page when I logged in and searched, but found nothing else.

A tip for outfitting your pets-- Dress one pet in the fairy tale dress and glass slippers, and all the rest of your pets in the dwarf costume. It's adorable! Here's a picture of my pets in our Hideaway Room:
Attachment 191999

Talk to you soon!
Oh my god that is soooooo cuuute! I also love your Hideaway Room, that trampoline set up is a great idea, I want to do that.
tracyvanity is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:03 AM   #6140
campingpixi

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey

Attachment 191999

Talk to you soon!
very cute!!!
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: