Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #6021
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

WAAAAA- just did my garden, checked in another room, came back to garden & its ALL GONE!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #6022
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

log out and back in-usually does the trick for me
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #6023
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

ok thanks- was weird going into a room that should be full & nothing but leaves on ground- All because i was hopping around looking for Snow White LOL
Old 10-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #6024
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I know, where are those dwarfs???
Old 10-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #6025

TopazR is an unknown quantity at this point

For those following my initial posts of yesterday - time for me to update. Not long after my posts it was like a switch was flipped on WW and not only did I start seeing more of a variety of ads, I started getting the Snow White game ads as well. I tell you - we had a blast sitting here choosing which rocks to pickax! Found mostly Gooseberry pies and apples, but did manage to score 2 pair of boots, one dwarf suit and one dress. Thanks to all who offered suggestions and concern. It's much appreciated. Wish I could say what it was I did differently, but in all honesty there was nothing I did differently - they just ... changed!

View Post Originally Posted by PinkSlicky
IE is probably on your harddrive somewhere unless you removed it manually. I dislike IE too, but for this occasion, I can live with it
Yuppers I know where it is, and it's even up to date... I just don't like to use it! LOL You're entirely correct though that with a good reason it will be used!

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
make sure you check webkinz itself and that third party ads are on. go to my pets under options. if the box is checked the ads are off. you will have to turn them back on to see the ad
Thanks - I've never altered that setting from what it was initially set. So those are not blocked. Thanks though - everything bears checking!

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
Hi TopazR. You may only have Webkinz World ads enabled, and may have disabled outside ads. Have you read through the link in my sig?
Hi Cloud One Webkinz is actually one of the few sites I have my FF settings set to allow ads (I checked!) I think it was a previous ad campaign they had that was blocked until my settings were adjusted. Of course this all comes to me as I poke through various settings etc. I have looked through the wiki link in your signature. Good information there.

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
Question....

How many clicks does it take for an obsessed clicker to stop clickin???
Mr. Owl might have an idea... unless he's still trying to track down that tootsie roll question!

Thanks all!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #6026
toricutie2000

LOL very old flashback there about the tootsie pop
Old 10-11-2009, 10:42 PM   #6027
arwenevenstar

One...two..three-the world may never know!! LOL
Old 10-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #6028
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

yah....I am impressed Topaz caught my reference....lol. Some of us are old enough to remember....he-he
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #6029
arwenevenstar

Older than we like to admit!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #6030

lschaisson is a jewel in the roughlschaisson is a jewel in the rough

But still staying up late to play with virtual stuffed animals
lschaisson is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: