Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #5991
Music298
Webkinz :)

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i have about 300 items in my dock (i put all my stuff in my rooms, they're jammed!)
Music298 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 09:46 PM   #5992

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Any chance the ads are done for the night? I'm seeing nothing here. Click click click...
princessjuleia is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #5993
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
I have read about this dock issue on this forum several times in the past two years. It's true, Ganz recommends not to go over 100 items. There have been many people who have reported having poblems with items coming up missing when their docks get over-loaded. Ever since I read about it 2 years ago, I always try to keep my dock low. When I get over 100, I know I need to go store stuff.

Storage solutions:
Cheapest fridge is the beach cooler for 300kc. Cheapest storage is the sky blue book box. Each of these hold 6 items and only take up one space.
Those are good storage items. What I like about the beach cooler is that it can go indoors or outdoors. I usually have a closet, a storage room, and a yard where I store things, and sometimes my beach coolers go into my storage yard.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #5994

toyika is on a distinguished road

Ads anywhere?
toyika is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:52 PM   #5995
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Can't find the darn things anywhere! It seems I always miss them-still need a mirror-so glad I still have some time left!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #5996
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Actually it is quite fun setting up walk in closets and storage rooms. I have mine organized so that for example. All types of tops go in the same type of storage unit. Same for hat, glasses, etc. Closets are named for boys and separate for girls. Storage rooms the same way. Items of a particular design such as Medival, Egyptian etc or beds, lamps, plants, holiday and etc. I found the store room theme a perfect place to put items I want to trade and call it my " Store ". Have fun all you collectors.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #5997
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

need more ads (and kc, lol)!!

i have everything except pies and diamond apples
Music298 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:55 PM   #5998

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

I am starting to see the Snow White ads (NOT games) on newspaper and code pages. They weren't there in the last hour. Perhaps the games are around the corner.....
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #5999
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Marnabear are you talking about the beach theme coolers? Unless they have changed them, I could only use those inside. Very annoying I must say.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #6000

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by THREEAMIGOES
I am starting to see the Snow White ads (NOT games) on newspaper and code pages. They weren't there in the last hour. Perhaps the games are around the corner.....
Me too. I fear that means it's over for today. Any thoughts anyone?
princessjuleia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: