Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #591
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

I'm using Firefox, it's perfectly fine on both accts.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #592
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Vary
From comments I've seen and my own experience, the game appears to NOT be working in Firefox. I'm getting the same few ads in the same spot no matter what I do. I logged on in IE and the first thing I saw was the Snow White ad! Finally!

Would be good to put a warning in the first post and the front page story if someone gets a chance...
I'm using Firefox on a Mac and it's working - loads!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #593
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mandypuppy9
i need like 5 suits! I only have 2! But I have 10 shoes and 7 hats and 6 dresses....I just need 5 suits for snow white and the 7 dwarfs!
I have about 40 pies, 30 apples, 17 dresses, 8 diamond apples, 1 mirror, 15 shoes, 20 costumes, like 8 hats, and over 3000 KC
Old 10-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #594

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

I'm not seeing it at all not on 3 accounts not using IE or firefox
AKayeR is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #595

Nat22273 has a spectacular aura aboutNat22273 has a spectacular aura about

I am on Firefox and all is well. Seeing ads.
Nat22273 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #596
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AKayeR
I'm not seeing it at all not on 3 accounts not using IE or firefox
Clear your cache maybe http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
Old 10-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #597
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I've gotten several of all the prizes but the mirror seems to be the hardest to get since I only have one.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #598
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

Anyone else having trouble getting mirrors?

I've gotten:
5 diamond apples
27 regular apples
39 pies
22 hats
20 shoes
15 elf costumes
16 dresses
lots of KC

But NO mirrors. I do get empty digs every now and again. Could those be the mirrors?
crnovak is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #599

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

this is just absolutley ridiculous, we have so much stuff, we are worried about our docks exploding!
kinznewbie is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #600
Unregistered

Talking Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

i cannot find it anywhere i want the mirror dress and apple!
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: