Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #5931
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I have a bunch of those too, but need to clean out my dock...
Angel Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 08:55 PM   #5932
Music298
Webkinz :)

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i used the kc that i made to buy the haunted house theme and I still have extra. .

ads where are you?!

Last edited by Music298; 10-11-2009 at 08:55 PM..
Music298 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #5933

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I bought the Egyptian television in the Curio shop and I still have W55,000 --- the most this "newbie" has ever had!
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #5934

rainbow23 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Flairfive
I find them more valueable for feeding and recipes then the 3 kc you get selling
Isn't it cheaper just to buy a few apples when you need them instead of buying refrigerators for them?
rainbow23 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #5935

samt8 will become famous soon enough

Now I just need to figure out what to do with all the health juice I make from the farm watermelon, farm carrots and dwarf apples......
samt8 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #5936
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Flairfive
I find them more valueable for feeding and recipes then the 3 kc you get selling
I don't cook much and my webbies aren't happy if I try to give them more than one apple at a time. It's not worth the money to buy fridges for them so I save a few for my pets and sell the rest.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #5937
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by rainbow23
Isn't it cheaper just to buy a few apples when you need them instead of buying refrigerators for them?
I only bought a few and the rest were for pies which I plan on trading and not selling or feeding, I only spent like 1,000kc on fridges for apples, and once ive fed them all I have use for them with all the other food I have anyway

Last edited by Flairfive; 10-11-2009 at 09:04 PM..
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #5938
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just made the health juice from my apples. And now I have a lot of health juice in my dock now!
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #5939
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by kittykitten9
I just made the health juice from my apples. And now I have a lot of health juice in my dock now!
Awesome, it shall forever be a new saying on WI-when life hands you apples-make health juice! haha!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #5940

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

... and if it's true that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, none of our pets will ever need to visit Dr. Quack again!
mollee84 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: