Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #5681
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Hey everbody any luck its thier a pattern going on or anything i was on this afternoon like 12 then they stoped and i had to go shopping now im back and nothing are they coming like every hour orhalf hour of 2 hours and so on thanks
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #5682

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Becky241
well i miss out on that one too today....

how do i keep this thread so i know where to go without having to find it??
If you click on Thread Tools at the top, you can subscribe to this thread, then you only have to click on it through your subscribed threads list at the top left.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #5683
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Hey jagular.....you think Cinderella would be mad if Snow White wore some glass slippers?
Old 10-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #5684
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Several ways.

1) Drag the URL from the top of your browser window to your desktop to create a shortcut.
2) Save it in your browser's bookmarks or "favorites"
3) Subscribe to this thread by clicking on the "thread tools" menu at the top of the first post on this page, and choosing "subscribe to thread." If you do that, you can find a list of all your subscribed thread by clicking on User CP -> User Control Panel. (Left side of the page)
Old 10-11-2009, 05:58 PM   #5685
Sweetnuttyniblets

sweetnuttyniblets is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=swe
Old 10-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #5686
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

well i miss out on that one too today....

You can "Subscribe to This Thread" and then when you first log on, go to your profile to view your list of subscribed threads. Then once you open it, keep it open throughout the day so you can quickly refer to it.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #5687

Becky241 is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone for helping me...

Hmm..I wonder when they will come back so I can get some more stuff..I dont have much as I keep missing out on them..
Becky241 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #5688
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i will have to try some glass slippers! and blue mary janes. what about the candycorn witch shoes? lol.
it would be nice if we had some jasmine costumes, and cinderella, well all the princesses
jagular is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #5689
hat!? It's 2010?!?!
Gifted

cotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of lightcotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of light

are there ads appearing now?
cotoncandybunni is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #5690
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I haven't found any. Keep looking.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: