Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #5071
sweetpealove22
Webkinz :)

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

they aren't showing many ads on mine and since about 9:30 this morning i haven't gotten a single diamond apple! what's with that?!?
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #5072
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

myne are in my room
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 10-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #5073
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

caring valley, upper right ad
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #5074
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Ohhh! Awesome!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #5075

funnywebbies is a jewel in the roughfunnywebbies is a jewel in the rough

What prizes are there? I have apples and a dress and a mirror.
funnywebbies is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 01:40 PM   #5076
sweetpealove22

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

there is the snow white dress, the mirror, diamond apples, regular apples, gooseberry pie, dwarf shoes, dwarf hats and a green dwarf outfit

oh and 100 kinzcash to!
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #5077
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

list on 1st page of this thread
Old 10-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #5078
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Every time I go to my room, Internet Explorer crashes Is anyone else having problems with Internet Explorer?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #5079

funnywebbies is a jewel in the roughfunnywebbies is a jewel in the rough

Ok, I have like 2000kc from this ad
funnywebbies is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #5080
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Happy Hunting!
remember this is the last day you can get these valuable items!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: