Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #5001
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

still in activities for me- just taking more clicks for it to show up
elefancy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #5002
Chazzy4ever
Webkinz :)

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

how do you subscribe to this thread
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #5003
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

im getting them in activities
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #5004

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Chazzy4ever
Click on thread options, then subcribe. Hope this helps!

YEAH 1,000 post!!!!
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #5005
sweetpealove22

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

if you are having trouble getting things when you play the game try clicking on the taller rocks because those always seem to have something in them on mine
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 12:41 PM   #5006
Sweetnuttyniblets

sweetnuttyniblets is on a distinguished road

add me on www.webkinz.com: sweetnuttyniblets or taylorswift316

i always click the underwear - shaped rocks , the all ones or the round rocks
Old 10-11-2009, 12:41 PM   #5007
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Where are they now?
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 12:41 PM   #5008
Sweetnuttyniblets

sweetnuttyniblets is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sweetnuttyniblets
add me on www.webkinz.com: sweetnuttyniblets or taylorswift316

i always click the underwear - shaped rocks , the all ones or the round rocks
Old 10-11-2009, 12:42 PM   #5009
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

guess....
i am not finding any
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 12:42 PM   #5010
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Chazzy4ever
Hi Chazzy,

Go to the top of the thread and look for the tab that says "Thread Tools", the first of three on the far right. Click on it and a drop down menu will appear. THe bottom choice on the menu is "Subscribe to this thread". Click on that and it will guide you to save it.

After that whenever you sign in and go to your page, "Subscribed Thread" will be one of your far left hand options, under your welcome.

Hope this helps.
natalinkp is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: