Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #4811
Webkinz :)

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

does anyone still see them in the curio shop?
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #4812
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

woo hoo bottem of wish factory!!
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #4813
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

ugh!
i can not find the stupid glass apple!!!!!!!
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #4814
_ihacoks_

It is also currently in the Wish Factory
Old 10-11-2009, 10:34 AM   #4815
laurenpets
Gifted

laurenkairalla has a spectacular aura about

Middle in Curio shop. wow, it it moving around

If you go back and forth between Curio and Wish Factory you hav a really good chance, because it is in both, right now.

Last edited by laurenkairalla; 10-11-2009 at 10:34 AM..
laurenkairalla is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:35 AM   #4816
sweetpealove22

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

the game is currently in the wish factory and the curio shop
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #4817
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

i dont want to use the wish machine to day amanda panda
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #4818
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Its only in the Curio Shop for me now, and before it was only in the Wish Factory. One thing I have found over the last few days is that the European account has the ad less than Asian & NA accounts. I need more clicks in Europe to find it then the other two.

Other than that, there is no discernible pattern in how the prizes are rewarded. Its totally random.

Addendum:
Back at Wish Factory now. And found the first diamond apple in a few days!!

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 10-11-2009 at 10:41 AM..
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #4819
Sapphirestarr will become famous soon enough

I can't find it in the curio shop and I got a few games at the wish factory, but now it's gone again. Any else having luck?
Sapphirestarr is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #4820

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

i just got a dwarf hat, dimond apple and a enchanted mirror, the best one today for me
pink&purplegirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: