Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #471
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
You know what's going to happen... I'll get so into the pattern of clicking back and forth that an ad will show up and I'll reflexively click before I notice it
It happens
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #472
mandypuppy9
Webkinz :)

mandypuppy9 is a jewel in the roughmandypuppy9 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

Hmmmmm I wonder when it will come......Let us hope they come.....
mandypuppy9 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #473
ow, I love anime and

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

bye everyone ... i will be back at 9:00
56sarah is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #474

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I just found one!!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #475
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

i could cry!!!! Disney is my addiction and I missed this entire thing
dustysky is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #476
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

What time lefty!!
javogabo is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #477
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Ganz may be trying to work on the Snow-white Ads. Its a random possibility if you get to see an Ad at this time. For the people who had been able to see the Ads, May noticed that most of the Ads can be found on the Newspaper & The Today's Activities page. Before the Ads disapeared, Those 2 Places were the only places I could find an Ad.

Shouldn't finding Ads would have to be more random?
I saw them in the sidebar on another page....not sure which one...
Old 10-06-2009, 07:05 PM   #478
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

BaileyBunny is just really niceBaileyBunny is just really nice

Got one at 5:04! Yaaaay!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:05 PM   #479
samanthalynn20 is an unknown quantity at this point

I JUST GOT AN ADD at 8:05 PM!!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #480
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

8:05 and 51 seconds newspaper page sidebar
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: