Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #4781
laurenpets
Gifted

laurenkairalla has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

It's in Cruio Shop right now. I am going back and forth between code shop and curio and it has been there every time. Yeah
laurenkairalla is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #4782
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

The ads are in the CURIO SHOP right now!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #4783

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

I can't get the game to close when I'm done playing it
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 10-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #4784
Gifted

jp123 is a glorious beacon of lightjp123 is a glorious beacon of lightjp123 is a glorious beacon of light

I wish facture
Old 10-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #4785
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

This is what I have gotten so far;
10 GooseBerry Pies
3 Dwarf Shoes
6 Purple Dwarf Hats
3 Fairy Tale Dresses
6 Green Dwarf Costumes
2 Enchanted Mirrors

Yayy!
Oh, &&LOADS of kinzcash.

Oh wait,.. i forgot one of my pets were wearing some let me change that...

oh and 4 RED apples..
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #4786
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

The prizes seem pretty good so far...a couple of mirrors and crystal apples!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #4787
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

curio shop now has the ad, top right

just going back and forth between curio and code shop, just like yesterday
Old 10-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #4788
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

and good prizes today too! Hurry to the curio shop
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #4789
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

wish factory and curio shop double your prizes!!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #4790

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i have found him at the wish factory and curio. when i am doing it i leave my prize box up so i do not click on anything at the wish factory. good luck everyone!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: