Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 10:02 AM   #4771
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I just found one in the curio shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #4772
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

CURIO SHOP!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #4773
sweetpealove22

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

hey guys it's in the curio right now! YAY!
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #4774

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

Hey the Snow White Ad for the DVD came up. That is the first time I have seen it today. Still no game Ad!
5moody is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #4775
illiam has a bunny

CURIO SHOP!!!!!!!!!! Go to the CURIO SHOP!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #4776
sweetpealove22

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

the game is in the curio shop right now!!
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #4777
illiam has a bunny

CURIO SHOP!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #4778
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Just be careful with that outfit option, I lost my entire gold signature outfit, and four others, and Ganz said they wouldn't replace them.......the cheapest way to store the most clothes is the sky blue book box for $95. It only takes up one square and stores 6 items, which is more efficient then the rattan box, though the box looks nicer!
Now I'm confused (and worried)...are you saying that you dressed a pet and the outfits no longer were in your account? Did it happen right away (where you noticed it right away) or after you logged back on and then noticed you couldn't find your outifts? May I ask if this was with multiple pets or only one pet; if only one pet, do you remember what type of pet it was? Was it with one of the deluxe "dress your pet" options?

I have been "storing" my Snow White outfits on my pets, but I haven't gone back to look and see if they are still on my pets.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #4779
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
CURIO SHOP!!!
What's that Bindidog? Where is it?

(Thanks! )
Old 10-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #4780

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 5moody
Can you please tell me where you are looking for the Ads?
I have seen ads in
Front page newspaper
Todays activities
Curio Shop
Code shop
Wish Factory
bambrowneyes is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: