Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #4741
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

omg! I have so many snow white dresses! I have enough to put 3 on each of my pets, and i have 19 pets!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #4742
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Hey Everyone, I have been struggling with where to keep my extra clothes, I have a few but not as many as some on here! While I do have a room of rattan boxes to store things, I just realized that I could "store" some on all my pets. You know how they upgrade the Dress My pet to give you options like - Casual, Fancy, Sleepwear, Sporty, and Swimwear? Well, I just dressed all my pets in Casual Dwarf clothes and dresses and Hey Presto! they are outta my dock AND i didn't have to spend money buying another room or more storage boxes! Hope this helps some of you!!!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #4743
Banned
GirlyGirly is on a distinguished road

you only have 53 o.o
id thought everyone would have much more ;O
GirlyGirly is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #4744
Webkinz :)

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

Hope your children enjoy the dvdvd!
It is a lovely , I think shrek will be the next one as there is a shrek advert Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait
12Mitchp is offline Male
Old 10-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #4745
Banned

57* sorry -blushes-
Old 10-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #4746
laurenpets
Gifted

laurenkairalla has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by PinkSlicky
Welcome to WI....I hope you really enjoy it here!

Here is a link to learn how to trade on here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

The WI gift exchange is a safer way to trade than in the clubhouse, and if you are not familiar with items and values in WW yet, you will be after training .
thank you. I will check that link out.
laurenkairalla is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:13 AM   #4747

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Hey Everyone, I have been struggling with where to keep my extra clothes, I have a few but not as many as some on here! While I do have a room of rattan boxes to store things, I just realized that I could "store" some on all my pets. You know how they upgrade the Dress My pet to give you options like - Casual, Fancy, Sleepwear, Sporty, and Swimwear? Well, I just dressed all my pets in Casual Dwarf clothes and dresses and Hey Presto! they are outta my dock AND i didn't have to spend money buying another room or more storage boxes! Hope this helps some of you!!!
thank you!!! i never thought of that!!! wonderful idea!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #4748
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
thank you!!! i never thought of that!!! wonderful idea!!!!
didnt think of that. clever ;P
Old 10-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #4749
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

I just KNOW as soon as I take off to go about my day...the ads will come. ha

Yeah, jennifer. I did that a few months ago and it works great for storing clothes! I went through all rooms and found things I forgot I had! Now, I know just where to look. Thanks for sharing that great tip
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:15 AM   #4750
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I wish they didn't make this ad so hard to find!
supernova187 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: