Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 06:22 AM   #4711
campingpixi
Webkinz :)

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

thats what im doing with mine!! its always nice to give gifts every once and a while!!
campingpixi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 06:28 AM   #4712
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Morning all, anybody getting a lot of "please wait" in their rooms today?
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:35 AM   #4713
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Anyone else have the feeling the ad is subliminal. I keep having the feeling that it is there under the surfance. Am I nuts?
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:40 AM   #4714

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Anyone else have the feeling the ad is subliminal. I keep having the feeling that it is there under the surfance. Am I nuts?
I'm not sure....let us know if you feel anything else.

What do you mean exactly?
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:42 AM   #4715
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
I'm not sure....let us know if you feel anything else.

What do you mean exactly?
I just have a feeling when they are slow loading that it is there before being covered by another ad. I don't really think I'm nuts
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:46 AM   #4716

jerilarry will become famous soon enough

ganz you have to put the game up so people can play it or saying you have it untill the 18th means nothing, it seems here latley you guys have been dropping the ball that is very disapointing.
jerilarry is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #4717
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jerilarry
ganz you have to put the game up so people can play it or saying you have it untill the 18th means nothing, it seems here latley you guys have been dropping the ball that is very disapointing.
holiday season is right around the corner and I know ganz wants to sell the lovely kinz animals and their deluxe membership.. and they won't if they keep running things this way!

Their handeling of this snow white ad/game is poor on their part and not only are they making themselves look bad but also disney!
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:52 AM   #4718

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Haha, I'm not so sure....
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #4719

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

I have a feeling that there might be something to do with webkinz on the snow white dvd like a flyer with a special code shop code. has anyone bought it?
12Mitchp is offline Male
Old 10-11-2009, 06:57 AM   #4720

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

has anyone found it yet?
pink&purplegirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: