Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 12:22 AM   #4691
Webkinz :)

Amaryhild is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Right. Way to go Jagular.

Thanks Home, I really need some sleep <LOL>

I managed to make a tonne of Kinzcash AND get a lot of practise, Cloud One. Thanks for the advice. Have a great night!
Amaryhild is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 12:32 AM   #4692

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i dont know if its a special glitch but i tried no such luck for me!!
kbugsmom is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 01:31 AM   #4693
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
while looking for ads i remembered i hadn't played my wcare game. i won the top hat!!!! it's so cool! i have never seen one before

Click the image to open in full size.
Can you please explain this game? NAd where you get the w care item?? I kow this has nothing to do with this thread, but couldn't find one about this.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 02:08 AM   #4694

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
Can you please explain this game? NAd where you get the w care item?? I kow this has nothing to do with this thread, but couldn't find one about this.
I've never played it myself, but I know that in order to access it you have to buy a Webkinz plush with a special red "Webkinz Cares" tag along with the regular blue code tag. Where I live, the only place I have seen them is Walgreens. Hope that helped!

:deer::husky::lion::ppony:

Oh, if you go to the "Store Locator" button right beside the Login button on the Webkinz homepage, you can search for places where the different products are available in your area.

Last edited by kkww05; 10-11-2009 at 02:08 AM..
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 03:54 AM   #4695
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Thanks so much!!

I asked at the Walgreens near me- hey had no idea what I was talking about. I got one of those "be nice to the crazy lady" looks.

I'll look at the store locator and see if I can find another.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 04:00 AM   #4696

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Tweetibyrd, that's where I found mine. I believe they exclusive to Walgreens. The caring valley ones are usually grouped together with the rest-only difference is that it will have two tags, the regular ww tag plus another red webkinz cares tag. It unlocks a prize wheel that you access in the code shop. You get five "spins" one a day for five days (doesn't need to be consecutive days).
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 04:27 AM   #4697
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Are the Asian, European, American accounts getting the game at the same time/same locations?

PS tweetibyrd, my local walgreens had so much trouble with theft the don't carry them and one store looked right through me when I told them they had a brand new shipment of webkinz tags that had been removed from the animal. They said the plush was still $7.99 (and they think I'm clueless?) These red tags are sold on ebay. Ameriwade Home Page carry the wCare little kinz and I have been very pleased with everything I've ever order there. I get my wCare from ameriwade unless I just luck up at a Walgreen's. I don't buy ebay tags (many, not all, stolen)
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 04:32 AM   #4698

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

anyone found game ads? Did Anyone test my theory?
12Mitchp is offline Male
Old 10-11-2009, 04:34 AM   #4699
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

haven't found ads yet. refresh us on your theory... we had a couple of theories last night
At least they let me log on N. American account.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #4700

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

Mirror image = same prize also I tested it with underwear (before you think im mad the underwear shape rock)
12Mitchp is offline Male
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: