Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 10:05 PM   #4661
Webkinz :)

brick princess will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I haven't seen an ad all day on any of my accounts. I've tried all the tips too.
brick princess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #4662
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by laurenkairalla
I have 74 apples, 80 Gooseberry pies, 22 green dwarf costumes, 38 Hats, 33 dresses, 39 dwarf shoes, 8 enchanted mirrors, and 15 diamond apples.

I fed some of the food to my pets, and I also got alot of kinzcash.

I really enjoy this. I am still reletively new to this. I need to learn how to trade and such. I have alot of stuff for a new bee.
Welcome to WI....I hope you really enjoy it here!

Here is a link to learn how to trade on here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

The WI gift exchange is a safer way to trade than in the clubhouse, and if you are not familiar with items and values in WW yet, you will be after training .
Old 10-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #4663
HRS-saveAbunnyLife

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

I have tried multiple browsers, cleared the cache in all, restarted my computer, and still no ads for either of my accounts (both have preferences set ok). How disappointing.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #4664
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I am not finding any either !! Good luck everyone !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #4665
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

I haven't seen any for like 5 hours!
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #4666
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Hmm...I don't think the ads are out right now.

Come on Ganz!!!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #4667
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I've been on WW on and off all throughout the day and have not seen one ad.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #4668

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Hopefully they will pick up at midnight...
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 11:00 PM   #4669
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

I have been on and off all day, but always seem to miss them.They always come up right after i get off and finish right before i get back on. they are not running all night when I do most of my playing ,11pm -3am.
ginger3166 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #4670

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
I have been on and off all day, but always seem to miss them.They always come up right after i get off and finish right before i get back on. they are not running all night when I do most of my playing ,11pm -3am.
That's how it's been going for me too, but a couple nights ago they were on a lot from around 12-1. I'm hoping they will do that again, let's keep looking!
kkww05 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: